Reviews for August and Everything After
Chrissy Truman chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
About two years ago I started re-watching Static Shock on YouTube, because I'd love the crap out of this show when I was younger. Then I saw some fan vid for V/R and I said "huh". Then I came here and read this fic and it is still my favorite Static Shock fic ever. I've read this so many times now it's not even funny, and I don't remember why I never commented on it before, but this has always been epic, and my go to after watching Static Shock or thinking about it too long.
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
great fic
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Beautiful.
MadroxMR chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Sweet. I used to love this pairing and it is nice to read a story written so well. I enjoyed how you mixed it so much realism - the bad economy, the awkwardness of feeling like you're still a teen when you're an adult, Bruce Wayne and his new plant, which made me smile. And you handled the pairing well; it didn't gush over with romance, it dealt nicely with the non issue of Richie playing second fiddle to Virge and his 'home' life. Loved that both Richie's mom and Virgil's dad sort of had the same 'you can tell me anything' moment with thier respective sons. It was really a very smooth and interesting read.
SoftlySweptAway chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Reading this for the second time and again I am thinking how amazing this fic is. Obviously the relationship between Virgil and Richie is very complex, not just romanic angst but a real solid relationship. One of the best Static fics period.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
So epically sweet. And well written, too! I was impressed by how well you handled both the fights and the quiet moments. Great job.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
OKAY I'M KIND OF IN LOVE WITH THIS ONESHOT. w

so cute. C:
focket chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Whoa! This was awesome! I'm so happy to see you're writing/posting again since you are basically the person who got me into fandom, way back... I love this fic, I would so love to believe that that particular future isn't set in stone... Ever since I learnt that Richie was canonically gay, the idea that he could ever not have a crush at least on Virge, was impossible to ignore. And the idea that Rich might not get his happily-ever-after was rather sad-making... So this was absolutely *perfect*! Thank you! 3
MIM199 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
OMG I loved this, it so sweet and not in character, but at the same time very in character. do you get what i mean.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is a really good Static Shock fic. I like V/R pairings. Very detailed.