Reviews for Light my Darkness
alynawatlovers chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
Hunh. Thing's will indeed get interesting.
Daggers Night chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
Please please please update! You just have to! It is so very good please!
Unknown chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
Please update this soon, it's so intresting! :)
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Oh please update. Please. I beg you! I'll review this story until the ends of the earth if you do! You must! There are so few people on this planet who know a good combination when they see it. Please don't waste your talent... Please please please update!
AnimeGirl chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
WOW! i love this so much! u absolutely need to continue it soon!

-M

ps: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
SaternNeko chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
Please Update!
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 3 . 5/13/2004
You promise? I mean that more will come soon, because this is really good, and I was quite upset when I reaached the end of chapter three. Please update soon, Please?
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
This really remeinded me of this really great book I once read, 'Son of Shadows' I love this story so far, please update soon?
lil-saturn-goddess chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
when are u going to update? been waiting for 2 years already, i am desperate to read what happens plz plz update!
Melodi Moon chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
I see someone's read Son of the Shadows! Isn't that an awesome book! Just make sure to give your story some originallity, it will make it much more interesting, otherwise I'll know exactly what's going to happen and what's interesting about that?
TheSaturianFirefly chapter 3 . 3/9/2003
it is a really interesting story and very well done. Please continue.
aquafina rain chapter 3 . 1/27/2003
Oi, I think that this is a great crossover, and the story that it's based on is great! I had managed to check it out and read it, adn I think it fits GW/SM greatly...anywho, right more!
Lady Espelle chapter 3 . 11/10/2002
mysterious, mysterious... *thinks about everything* ... YUPYUP It's decided...; *drumroll* ... And the decision is; I LIKE THIS STORY!

Don't mind me, I just hate to always repeat myself in reviews, so I write whatever comes to mind... _;;

Anyways, I hope you hurry with continueing this story.

Cya,

Lady E
Tenshi Cat chapter 3 . 11/9/2002
this is my fav. fic out of all of yours! I'm adding you to my fav. author's list! :)
LightPainterQ chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
wowies...i love it! Keep writing!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »