Reviews for The Beating of a Heart
IT'S OKAY!
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
awwwwww
Heidilynn08 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Dawww that part when he said "so that I can be here for the babies" and she choked on her juice was hilarious!
dmindy87 chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
OMG! that was so hilarious seriously you have a god given talent for writing. i could actually see them fighting i love it
felicianoludwig chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
sorry to hear about your cat though i'm probably late... it's the thought that counts?
felicianoludwig chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
just out of curiosity have you ever played any Nancy Drew games? 'cause the name 'sonny joonh' looks familiar
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
i am glad he came and found and also had Ayako over for the kids. in some point Mai was funny when she said she didn't car about the date, in my point of view. as for the last part i totally found it romantic making her Naru going red. can't wait for the rest of your work. keep it on!

TheCupTheSnakeTheSword chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
no! what a horrid cliffy! I am going to have worry nightmares now!
artlover-2011 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I LIKE YOUR STORY PLEASE UP DATE SOON.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
kawaii! i can't wait.

UnknownUser'sAccount chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
I cant wait for Mai to give birth!
Krissy2lip chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
I hope they can finally have a happy life together?
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
Naru should be thankful with this punishment and it's not yelling.

Krissy2lip chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Babies are coming? Next chapter right? :]
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
i am so...glad that she and the twins are safe, Naru really freaked out! however i totally agrees with Mai about letting him saffer as she is going to give birth to the twins, that is some hell punishment that nowone would want. she really found something to make him suffer a little. hey! have they found names for the twins? what will she do when she is giving birth to Naru? is he going to faint? i wonder what will happen, they are so kawaii and funny together.