Reviews for What's Best For Us
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Poor misguided man. Wonder why his family let him pull away? They love him but, nobody tried to speak to him and find out why he distanced himself? They just let him drift further away after he broke up with Bella. If my brother did this, I'd hunt his ass down and demand his reason until I got it out of him. Knowing it wasn't normal behavior.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Very inspiring. Even if it's not about a misguided break-up, you learn that mistakes can be forgiven and family is always there for you. Thanks for writing.
maru1824 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great history!maru..
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
They have to make up all the good loving they missed out on to make this truly perfect. Very good. Nice to see Bella be the agressor and win.
The American Idiot chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
ONCE AGAIN UR WORK IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
katinki chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
interesting take on his issues with being adopted. adds some reasoning to his actions. thanks for writing and good luck in the contest!

-k
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great story!
IvyandLime chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Such a beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing it. )
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Love a HEA.
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I LIKED IT, A LOT :)
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Loved it!
luvtwilight14 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
You write the sweetest and most enjoyable one shots. I would love to see any one of them extended to more than just one chapter. Im just saying you have such a beautiful talent to draw us in with your beautiful words and then before we know it...even though we pray it isnt coming...POOF! It's over and we are sad! :( But I digress. Just keep writing and writing one shots cause we all know you do that wonderfully and we will be happy!

Hugs, Stephanie
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
:D great job! can't believe his birth mother was so cruel, better that he was adopted
sugunary chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Loved it. Poor Edward always filled with self hatred and feelings of inadequacies.
anonymous325y80f chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Nice addition there with Edward being adopted and feeling inferior to his family as a result of his birth heritage. Enjoyed it.