Reviews for One Change To Last A Lifetime
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
hahahah yes wally me love you as flash haha brucey gets love yes good story yay yay XD I would have love more but hey I happy with it too XD
VeronicaChase chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
My mom is 52 and my dad is 36 which means they are 16 yrs apart XD
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
jajajajaja
Multidimensional Scribe chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I've red Batflash fics in the justice league unleashed fandom and grown to love the pairing. Now I wanted to see of that pairing could work on this fandom. Personally I could never love Batflash in young Justice but you almost make it work and kudos to you for making Batman only act upon his feelings when Wally is an adult. I can't see batman breaking a major law like that. The whole time reading this fic, I picture Barry returning from the dead (he did that in the comics), discovering Bruce's new relationship with his nephew and then murdering Bruce in the most violent way possible because he's a overprotective mother hen like that. Please make that a sequel
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Cute story!
Vaill chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This was just... so sweet, and so beautifully written. I love how you just took your time, and expressed how it all grew through the years, so there was a tempo, and no sense of rushing into it, even while being a one-shot, which is really hard. Loved it! Hope I find more fics like this. Faved!
Mizuki 8D chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
cute!
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
D'awww- god, I love your description.
SPskater411 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
*squeals* Love this little dingy here. Aw every detail was just...god it pulled on my heartstrings.
utterlyheartbroken chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aww.
I've always been a Bruce/Wally fan since the Justice League animated series, and movies came out!
StripesAreCool chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was very well written. I love how you characterized Batman and Wally so nicely even though it was one chapter. There are just a few grammatical/sentence mistakes but overall, it was fantastic!
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Love! Awesome job! Love Bat/Flash!
Sweevil to the Heart chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Can you do another YJ one like this? Please? Or maybe a Justice League one...

~Sweevil Out!
xNARAx chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
are you even allowed to write such a wonderful fic?

damm this is so awesome!
G0han-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011