Reviews for To bring the beauty out
olivia.saldivar.10 chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Make more plz
kandita chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Hidan is funny along with whacko Tobi. But, who exactly is she going to fall for? I mean it's plain as day that she' still has feelings for Sai. I also like the way u portray Sai as a music, movie star it fits his character:). And, it seems as if Tem likes him(lol). Again I hope that Hinata hands Sakura ass to her. She seems to not learn
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
I really like this story. It has amazing story in it I could read it over and over again. Nice Job! I really like what you did to the new Hino, too.
Apocalypse owner chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
a New hina! I like her.
narutofreak23 chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
Oo, yay, duets! Please update soon! :) :p
ilovehinata4ever chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
hahaha yes hina u r awesome take tat sakura!
narutofreak23 chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
This is awesome, please update soon!
kandita chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
First off I hate Tenten she's just as annoying as Sakura and I absolutely hate the Neji/Ten pairing...
kara-hime24 chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
I'm still waiting for the consequences sakura would receive :3
Gentle Hinata chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Pleaseeee update soon! This fic is just sooo... wondermazing! (Yea I know I made up that word... -_-) And pleaaase do not use bad words!
FanficReader chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Wow. It's an amazingly good fic! Continue pleasee! Although I cant say the same for the cliffie -_-
But pleeeeeaaaaseeee update ASAP!
Didoune24 chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
I hope you'll continue this story because this fanfiction is so perfect ! I love when there are famous songs used by Hinata since I'll listen to them while reading the fanfiction (it sometimes introduces me to some singers I didn't know or it reminds me of some songs I had forgotten) and it is so easy to imagine Hinata as a good singer !
Then I love when many guys are interacting with Hinata, and this story has so many boys interested in her that I was smiling the whole time reading these 11 chapters ! It's so funny to see Neji being so protective over his cousin... The couple Sai-Hinata was such a good idea, I don't see it that often in fanfictions, but they are cute together and if it could trigger off some more jealousy, it would be entertaining... Finally I always enjoy the relationship between the Akatsuki and Hinata, so, I'm looking forward to your next chapter ! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Sakura is a bitch
kandita chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Holy s**t canu u please update! I mean damn...please update please
tinaa6789 chapter 11 . 11/12/2012