Reviews for Nonregulation Attire
Darkflier chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This is very well written. I feel like all the characters, Shelly especially, are done in very believable ways.
thefierydeath chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I died at the almost kiss. 0
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I like Shelly's style!
Snivy0105
patriotprideboy chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wow, what fantastic humour! You did an A job on that front As for characterization, it's great - I think you got Shelley perfectly :)
DestinyBlitz chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
NYUUU! *fangirling* I loved this! Sosososo much! And not a single trace of OOC! Super epic little oneshot, good job :D
InsanitySilver chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Firstly, and most importantly, I love your writing style. It feels like out of every twenty fanfics I read only one will have a mature style like yours. I really enjoyed your take on Team Magma. It was realistic and believable without over doing it. Too often writers will take one of the teams and turn them into a "lets shoot everyone!" kind of deal to try and compensate for Pokemon's very kid-friendly nature. This further applies to your characterization of Tabitha and Shelly. It was skillfully done and very believable.
The only advice I can give at my skill level is to be careful of starting adjacent sentences with the same word. Even that wasn't very noticeable though. This is the first story I've read from you and as soon as I finish this review I'm going to find something else of yours. Never stop writing!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The banter between Tabitha and Shelly was so /them/. I really loved this. I think you captured the chemistry between them perfectly.
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
As lovely a couple as this is... TABITHA come on mate what are you playing at? Never trust an Aqua! Out of curiosity where can I sign up to join Magma? Great story :)
Oliver Jasmine chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Quirky, an unsual idea. It's done very well.

i don't know much about the characters but everything is very natural. A great way to expand on canon.
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ha! Nice, very nice. Although this seems to be less romance and more "Your costume is stupider than mine" or "Okay, your costume has a few merits...". That part about the Rocket uniforms, though, that was funny. :D

If you were to do more of these, I'd love to read them.
PokHunk chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Very suave. Impressive.
Farla chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor.

Anyway, that was amusing. The banter works well.