Reviews for And Less Than Kind
Capt.Puppen chapter 1 . 2/7
I enjoyed the this oneshot. It captures the essence of the two characters and their relationship. Good Job on writing this missing scene between the two. I just might write my own fanfiction about Savage Opress.
RedRipley3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Savage's attempts to save family (Feral, Maul, Mother Talzin) make him seem tragically childlike. I had hoped he would eventually have a redemption arc, or at least that Asajj would see his value as something other than an attack dog. Thank you for this fic; it fit both of their haracters perfectly.
jkfekjrg chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Please update!
mecaka chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Hello, again! I liked this one, too. It was written very well.
cabra chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I really liked your oneshot :) . There just aren't enough Savage ffs out there. He and Asajj make such an interesting couple! Would be great if you could continue ;)
CommChatter chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Savage really did get the short end of the stick didn't he? I liked him a lot too until Dooku and Ventress got to him.
Great job!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Cool and thanks for writing.
Shayza chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That was a beautiful fanfiction :)
The Howling Behemoth chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is my third time reading. I hope you make more.
MusicalChick1994 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow :D
Owlrose chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
You did a great job writing this. Your writing flowed very well, and I thought that you did a great job capturing Savage's emotions/thoughts. I definitely agree with you that he got a raw deal. Poor guy, he tries to protect his brother, and all he gets out of it is to be turned into a meaner version of Frankenstein. Again, poor guy! I can't wait to find out what happens to him in season 4. I hope that you keep on writing about Savage, because there are just not enough fictions about him. He's such an interesting character because he's really not a villain by choice, and well personally I've been rooting for him from the beginning.
sachariah chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hmm... For one who isn't a huge fan of Ventress, and more than a little suspect of Savage (or "Frankensavage" ;-) ), I found myself quite interested in this piece. Although the description of the selection process seemed to be more than I saw in the episodes - did you add some detail? It seems you inferred some things from what that chief guy told Obi-Wan - am I correct? If so, it's quite a clever inferrence, and makes a lot of sense.

Savage left a sour taste in my mouth ever since he killed a while group of clones (armed with blasters) and two Jedi (with lightsabers) with a... spear (or axe or whatever that thing was called)? That was just too unrealistic for me.

Great piece - I like missing scene fics. This one is very good.
laloga chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I agree with you about Savage...it felt like he was just mercilessly used as a puppet by pretty much everyone, to the point where I felt sorry for him at the end of it all. There was definitely some underlying tension between him and Asajj, which you captured quite exquisitely here. Another great fic!
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I really like this one! I was also quite surprised with how much I liked Savage Opress. He wasn't quite the Darth Maul clone I was expecting him to be. I would love to read another story of yours about him. You always make the story soooo good!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
Selkit chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh, this is wonderful. This story is just what I've been looking for. Ever since I watched the Nightsisters trilogy, I've been completely craving fic about Asajj and Savage, and had pretty much given up on finding anything until I stumbled on this. Your writing flows so well it's practically poetic, and you did such a great job at conveying Savage's thoughts and emotions in that moment. It made knowing his immediate future all the more tragic. My only complaint is that there isn't more!