Reviews for Blinded
Syein chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
wow, your story is so touching. I was a bit skeptical about what Otaha did, and how Chikane was unable to realize that was not Himeko. Then I realize such incident is necessary to keep the plot going, to give more angst etc. (I'm still sadden by it though)- but I'm glad they have a happy end.
elsannafaberryJ7 chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
I loved this story! And the gender-bent Marimite!
guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
This was a great fic but i hated what Otohari did. I expected it as soon as she changed into Himeko's clothes and took a shower using her shampoo and i was dreading it. She could have stopped it but she took advantage. And the scene in chapter three i think it was, between Himeko and Chikane after Otoha told Himeko what she had done was completely heartbreaking. I felt so bad for both Chikane and Himeko because Chikane had no idea what was wrong and Himeko was so clearly devastated and so clearly in love with Chikane.

I think that both Chikane and Himeko should have been a lot more angry and hurt with Otohori. Yes, she did what she did for Chikane to begin with but then it was all about what she wanted. She definitely took advantage.

Ugh, so sad. Anyways, thanks for sharing, Chikane and Himeko are an amazing couple. :)
Shizsuki Kuga Fujino chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
HOLA HOLA
ME ENCANTO ESTA HISTORIA
FUE MARAVILLOSO
HASTA LA PRÓXIMA SALUDOS
BYE
Hello chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
This story is brilliant and the omakes actually made me laugh! Hope to see more of your knm works, you write really well!
Bob chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Great... This is 3.5 but it says 4?
according2Angie chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
This is an amazing chapter! Himeko's rough action caused by flame of jealousy, the heart-wrenching aura of despair surrounding Chikane at the piano recital, and the display of salvational love from Himeko...my heart goes out to this couple! Thank you for writing the story!
Gnarled Bone chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Couldn't stop laughing at the omake, seriously.
Hanyankana chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
I think is very bad of Himeko to take advantage of a handicapped person. She makes me shiver, a very diferent kind of shiver than the one she provokes in Chikane, that is. Himeko-sama is scary.

There are feelings better conveyed physically but, why do they have to be so cute?

Very well depicted -for lack of a better word- dramatic, and the omake, I can only be simpathetic with Chikane there.

The last chapter, but a grand finale, indeed. Thanks for the reading, i'll be waiting for your other stories.
DezoPenguin chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
A lemony finale. In retrospect, I can see why you didn't insert it into Chapter 2; the "fade to rose petals" there works very nicely (no surprise, since you specifically wrote it for that) there, but it's nice to get the finale as well (and re: the omake...Himeko, if Chikane has that much sexual tension built up inside her, you clearly aren't dragging her off to bed often enough! _- ).

In any case, thanks for posting this here as well; I'm looking forward to seeing the other Kannazuki fics that you intend to post in the future!
DezoPenguin chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Another awesome chapter, bringing one of the best KnM fics out there to a close. The initial scenes were probably the weakest part, with the rather melodramatic exchanges between Chikane, Himeko, and Chikane's father, though I do like what you did with the follow-up between Chikane's mother and Himeko and their discussion of family circumstances and how they bonded together. Chikane's decision to continue "Fateful Night" was also a good thing to come out of this scene; perhaps as a continuation from Otoha's urgings from last chapter, Chikane gets over her depression and starts to realize that whether or not her blindness is permanent she can't just put her life on hold feeling sorry for herself.

And then it all blows up, when Himeko busts Otoha without even realize it. I love how she just continues to lay out point after point of evidence of what Otoha had done without ever noticing what she's doing, each one a spike of guilt directly to Otoha's heart. And Himeko's grief is really easy to understand, given that the defining feature of the pairing is their overwhelming devotion to one another and the way that that devotion can cause them to go through so much, the idea of either one betraying that even inadvertently... I found her assault on Chikane at the piano to be a little bit OOC (particularly in the wake of "Finally Healing," where Himeko needed Mako-chan's advice just to conceive of the idea of even making an advance at all) but, hey, drama.

And then she walks out...and Otoha walks out (probably for very different reasons, though guilt is involved for both of them) and leaves Chikane hideously depressed. I like how you presented the scene at the concert and the wonderfully romantic resolution (and for me, part of the strongest part of that was that, given the inability of anybody but Chikane and Himeko to perceive the supernatural events, it remained in doubt whether Orochi was in any way present at all-was the dark god truly there, reaching out to reclaim the former Eighth Neck only to be driven off by the power of the Solar Priestess? Or was the perception of Orochi merely a metaphor perceived by Chikane and Himeko between them due to their own separation and the way that Chikane's despair-which was what drove her into Orochi's claws in her past life-made itelf known to Himeko through her appearance and her music? The ambiguity made that scene much more fun than if Orochi had somehow openly manifested and left the crowd screaming...)

Oh, and one note: Sachiko and Yumi's genderbent guest appearance was very cute. The first time I read "Blinded," I had no familiarity with MariMite so I completely missed the significance of the characters, so it was fun when I did get a chance to see that for what it was.

The lemon scene was very romantic, and who could say no to such a proposal?

And as always, the omake were generally hilarious. Especially Himeko and her broom. _
Honulicious chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
ha ha you finally updated the whole story. do you have any other's waiting to be uploaded? hmm
Hanyankana chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Fateful Night indeed was a huge event, even the Orochi crashed to the party.

Chikane's confesion to her dad about dating Himeko was extremly easy, but then again, they are already adults. The only problem would be Chikane's family politics, wich shouldn't be a big problem, they have the in-laws support.

No one can predict or plan for the worst case scenario. Otoha-san could easily lie to Himeko and bear with the guilt of her actions, wich I'm glad she didn't. Following that path would have take her to self-loathing, in turn, she plead for forgiveness and recived it, giving her the courage and freedom to express her real feelings for the first time.

It saddens me to see Chikane and Himeko fall once again in self-destructive behavior and self-doubts in response to a confusion's act. And once again, Himeko's unshakeable love saved Chikane from herself.

Himeko's... reassurance is everything Chikane needs.

Great end and the omakes are funny as always. -sigh- If only Himeko had had a broom in the original series...
MissIzzyB chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
I loved this story! Thank you for writing it! And I'm looking forward to the extra-scene, I'm sure it's going to be full of plot... oh who am I kidding, bring it on ;)
Rawrbert chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Very beautiful. I love the proposal scene(right?). The tidbit between the son and Chikane was very humorous and cute.

Omake was great too!

Glad you finished, awesome job.