Reviews for The Layton Brothers
Chiara Polairix Edelstein chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
jajajjajaja
the layton brothers rememeber me to Cher and Dione of Clueless Ugh...as if Hershel and Miles?
Its the most crackpairing ;) i love it
Ringmaster118 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
WAAAAIT! DON'T FINISH IT YET! Remember that Phoenix and Athena met in England? What if they met in the coffee shop?
buslimpan chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Oh this. This was just perfect! Poor Wright, getting gitched like that! It's not very gentlemanly of you Layton to do such thing!

But it was still fun to read about!
Danni chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
That. Was. Amazing. Sure, there were a few typos, but the storytelling and characters were so great, I could almost believe it's true! :)
monlover658 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I get it! You're both perfect and I'm a clumsy oaf. So why don't you two just get married already so I don't have to listen to you raving on about tea sets?

"Coffee?"

Phoenix had never heard one word spoken with such venom.
KnucklesNSonic chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
LAYTON VS PHOENIX WRIGHT ACE ATTORNEY GAME FTW!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Yeah I only just now noticed the complete thing...I'm SO unobservant sometimes
bbfitz chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I really like this book...but it seems as though you have abamdoned it. D
EmaWritesFanfics chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
As soon as I first saw that tea set in Edgewoth's office I knew Miles and Hershel would get along perfectly. People should write more of these. :D This is really great!
OolongMilkTea chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
love it! its hilarious and you definitely wrote them in character XD

Make more of these kinda of stories~
Kirazu Haruka chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
... or not, sorry didn't see the 'complete' status )) *add to favourites anyway* Great two-shots! XDDD
Kirazu Haruka chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Update please, this is awesome. I mean, Phoenix and Layton being brothers- just WOW.
EmeraldGlee chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
You know...the last sentence was quite strangely funny. Haha...it would be nice if you'd continue this. It seems awkward that it stops here.
Perpetual Dreams chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
I really liked this two-shot. The ending of this chapter made me smile because Phoenix does seem like the type to actually think about this. Actually, I had never thought of that idea so I find it highly creative. I really like it.

An English!Phoenix is so awesome~ Edgeworth is highly annoyed, naturally. This fic is going to my favorites~
angelwithabutt chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
If 'fessah Layton and Edgeworth got married...I'd get them infinate coffee just to see if they said anything. Really good story.