Reviews for My Captain
thosehetalianships chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
This was adorable XD
Loved it!
LDK chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Loved this, though I would love to read some adventures this crew goes on even more! Thanks for writing this, it was a joy to read:).
Liz chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Really good story, I enjoyed reading something so well written _
Shinora1996 chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Loved. The. Story.
A lot. Pirate!Neddie is very awesome (though he can be scary and cruel) and I like that Matthew didn't like the concept of piracy at first. He isn't the type to volunteer for it, so I'm glad you put him there being abducted and 'growing' into being part of the crew.
I love your writing style as well. It all reads very naturally.

Keep up the good work!
Dante chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
WOW, DUDE.
BEST STORY EVER.
well, yeah... this story is more awesome than the Awesome Prussia! REALLY.
The plot is awesome and... can you do more NethCan?
awesome at this pairing!
Themidnightvampress chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Oh wow...This story was so awesome!
hero-madness123 chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Heheh revenge is sweet I loved it
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
AWESOME!
Creeping on Insanity chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
And exactly when will you update this again? I'm very interested in it. Your writing is pleasing to read, and the characters are so memorable. Here's a few things I liked within the story,

Lars and pickup lines, wow. He is a charmer,

The fat pirate, you made him the most memorable cause all through out the story, I was thinking that he had better not ruin anything between Lars and Matthew.

The use of torture, it made me cringe, I could just imagine what was happening behind those closed doors. The ending of chapter 6 was just awesome. The little kiss in front of everyone who thought of sodomy, it was a bit cliche but it was just so sweet.

Here's a little something that you need to improve on; updating. I really wanna know what's gonna happen next because it's a wonderful story that I would like to keep reading. ~ COI much love and hope you update soon :3
BlueSkiesandHockeyMinds chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
I absolutely loved this story!

I don't know but i think i've got a thing for pirate Lars... *smirk*

Anyway this was a truly amazing story and i just wanted to say that you finished the stroy on my birthday this year 6/22 :D So thank you for the late birthday present!

~BlueSkies
Sasha chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Wasn't Tht cat tail thing the whip Tht had multiple ends ?

Anyway I actually liked this chapter very much . Well beside the whole slave trader thing but oh well , Tht guys deserved it . Netherlandsxcanada is so cute , can't wait until you update again
paarsetulpen chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
I enjoyed reading this! Keep up the good work!

About your poll: I like all kinds of endings. Voted for bittersweet, though.
FernFrost chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
AWWWWWWW I'm so sad! I wish there was more, this story is totally epic~
zero434 chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
this was great! god this was awesome! no one messes with the dutch man!
Canada-Matthew chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Please tell me this isn't the last chapter! I want more!

~Canada