Reviews for Fall to Hatred
Francis chapter 47 . 1/20
Hi there, I was just wondering when you would be posting Kovu's Legacy? I was looking at your previous stories to try and find it but it wasn't there. So I am simply asking that , if you had the time, could you please do a story on Kovu's Legacy
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 47 . 1/19
That was unexpected. I was thinking it would be Kopa returning or Zira in heaven/hell or Sarafina seeing the dead. But I actually like this ending it works and leaves so much open yet closes it nicely.

This story was great, you put so much effort in and I loved it!
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 46 . 1/19
This was good, she still dies but gets some closure and her real self remerges.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 45 . 1/19
Well better late than never that she realises her faults. Hopefully she can get something out of it.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 44 . 1/19
Hopefully Sarafina can play a role and not just show up in time to see her friend die.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 43 . 1/19
Nuka is my favourite character. Sometimes I get legitimately angry at just how much the movie seemed to **** all over him.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 42 . 1/19
Hmm this explains a lot actually.
Kovu's change of allegiance isn't so arbitrary now. He knows that his mother is nuts and so how pointless it all is.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 41 . 1/19
Well... that was unnecessary. Simba was an idiot for sending her alone.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 40 . 1/19
Sarafina summed it up.

Brings back memories.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 39 . 1/19
Zira sparing Kopa was unexpected. I doubt such a pleasant surprise will be repeated.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 38 . 1/19
Poor Zira.
You know, I can kind of actually see Scar telling her to let it go. I mean she was pretty much the only thing that could get the good in him out towards the end. He might prefer her living comfortably in the Pridelands and bearing the unbearable rather than fighting and suffering for him for the rest of her life.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 37 . 1/15
Short yet heart breaking.

Yep that sums it up.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 36 . 1/15
Good Scar is strange but nice. Sarafina wanting Scar to be shown mercy was unexpected but now that I think about it very natural.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 35 . 1/2
Hmm Scar, Sarafina, Kumma and Vunja all pledged to protect those cubs. Not that they need to promise anything given how much they love Zira and how three of them are decent people anyway but still strange to think that they have this bond in common. Could cause issues later.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 34 . 12/30/2013
And with that they're gone.

I would love to find out what happened to them.