Reviews for We Looked Like Giants
Every time I read this I feel so much more from the adorableness.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I loved Kyouya at the end. That was just too cute.
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This was too good, I'm glad you left out the sex scene, it made me focus on the story which is really good.
L0veinchaos chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
i adore it!
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I agree. Secrets be damned. They tear everything apart, anyway.
RivuletPawprint chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
These are the stories i like, where it's not unemotional or hardcore or unsteady, but plain and simple and explained to a degree that makes me yell "Hell yeah!" at the end, which in all honesty to the Cosmos, I did do. I do not know this song, but the way it fueled the gears of your mind had a wonderful effect on how those gears, in turn, helped you churn out your story. It was a well-written story with a unique style in which it was written.
footbanana chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was a wonderful story with a more than satisfactory ending. Q_Q Just... wonderful. *sniffle*
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
O: Aw! So... 333333 Love... ...

...Why in the name of cheese have I never read this before!
Moonlit Eyes chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
gah! that was fantastic! I was preparing myself for an ending that was either tragic or unresolved but when Kyouya spoke up to Hikaru...oh sigh, how wonderful! Now I'm gonna go off and see how this 'flowery style' compares to your other writing. Can't help it, I'm intrigued.
andalways chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I love the neediness. And the Death Cab refrence. ;) That band is like my God. swear. I also like the kaoru likes Kyouya who like Tamaki. I always like hurt Kyouya, makes him bitchy but unnerving to. :D
Ari chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Really sexyyy! I loved it :)
Rachael Rothman chapter 1 . 2/9/2011

I loved the way you planned this. It's like, this really COULD happen in the anime.

;A; Pity it didn't.
Maria Starlight chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I sooo loved this story!
Through These Eyes chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
XD Oh my god that was great! I was really sad for Kaoru the whole time, and really kind of wanted to smack Kyouya, but then the end just really made me happy, and all I can think is awwwwwwwwwwwe!
cyberangle chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
i must admit it was not what i expected, but thats ok