Reviews for Simple Distraction
Abandoned Account123456789 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I so saw the ending coming XD
Infinities Lover chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
One of the best ones yet! x3 SOOOOOO funny! lol I love Kisshu/Ichigo! 3 It made me feel all flutery inside! x3
PolandsRule42 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Bravo! This was actually very good. I think you portrayed the characters very well. I can't wait to read more from you!
MewBunnyBoo chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Awwwwww~! SOOO CUTE 3 :D :D :D :D :D!
MsSupreme chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
awww im seriously loving your storys XD keep up the good work
Boxhat chapter 1 . 2/4/2011

you should continue this story. about how their life went on from that point
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 1/29/2011

You probably have no clue who I am. You probably DON'T CARE who I am. But may I just say-

This was, oh my gosh, I can't think of words for this masterpiece, I mean, oh my gosh. There's not complete sign on this, are you going to continue it? ARE YOU?

I still can't believe I just read that, i can't believe that somebody came up with such a brilliant concept as that, that you made something SO AMAZING that flowed SO PERFECTLY and ended with JUST THE BEST BIT OF HUMORE EVA!

Where the heck have you been hiding your talent? How dare you not share it with the fanfiction world sooner!

Okay, and now I have to be honest... my favorite pairing is PxL, and the way you wrote them, well, how do I put this? The explosion of raw brilliance blew up my house? Well, okay, no, but it did make me gasp in shock, admirable shock!

ANYWAY, despite my slight obsession with that pairing, THEY ALL WERE SO INCREDIBLY IN CHARACTER WITH THEIR PAIRS THAT I JUST ABOUT DIED, AS IT IS YOUR STORY HAS BEEN TOTALLY FAVORITED! It was brilliant, it was brilliant, it was brilliant, there is nothing more I can say. :D Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this, I hope we get to see astounding works like this from you again soon. :D I'd go on, but this is getting too long as it is.

Again, thank you!

Jigoku no Namida chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Awesomeness! xD

You rule!

Some lines were surprisingly familiar though.

Like "Are you sure?" and "Because you're an alien" "-Racist." P

Now, some serious critics: It's 'Don't mock me' not 'Don't mock with me' (I thought it was a weird combination of 'don't mock me' and 'don't mess with me') And there are some other ant-f*cking details, but that can go to Hell, you did a great job! D

Something really serious I want to comment on, however, is Lettuce's personality. Her shyness and silence is gone. Of course it's fun to read how she protests heavily against Ryou's orders and how she talks with Pai, but it's not really her character. She stutters a lot more in these cases or grows quiet. I understand that she needs to talk to Pai and tries her best to keep him distracted, but she is not the type for the sarcastic remarks, even though she is determined to both survive and complete her mission.

So, overall you did it perfectly and you got most of the characters (Ichigo, Kisshu, Taruto, Pudding (na no da~!), Ryou, Zakuro and Mint) completely figured out, but your most beloved couple is out of character half of the time(which I know is kind of necessary to make a story happen, but still. Please don't hate me for leaving critics on your undoubtedly hard work, I just hope I can help you a little with this...