Reviews for Spike Speaks His Mind
bradsan11 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Darn I wanted to read more.

Like how Angel is doing a Angelus to the ones who treating his mate bad. Doing a Angelus to the ones (Cordy) who kept things behind.

Never gone read that. So again Darn and love it.
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Not what I was expecting Spike to say at all, but I liked it. It always bugged me that, even with a seer, Angel hardly ever showed up on Buffy's show to help her after season 4, especially when she could have really used his help with Glory. Thanks for making Spike the voice of reason, though I have to admit I would have liked to see this continue and seen Angel and Spike go back to Sunnydale to fight evil with Buffy.
Konoe Hinomaru chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Jesus Finally a fic where Spike isn't such a submissive bitch.

Keep it up!

An idea could be as stated Angel talk to Spike but say he can't trust himself around Buffy and so forth and leave off with them slightly bonding so you could continue and so forth...unless you want to drag out the arguement which I could mind less since the way Spike is set is on point.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Good Story
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Totally think you should do a sequel! I don't know put two different visions, although I can see you making Angel going and talking with his childe again and figuring how bad in shape is the slayer..

Hopefully you make it ;)

I love the story by the way **
koutchouk chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Finally, I never thought it would be Spike who would speak to Angel that way but good for him. I have been thinking the same thing for a long time. I have bought Angel series DVD but i cannot decide to watch it. Sure I know what happened but when Angel bought clothes for Cordelia and what they made him do.. Just can't stand it. I have always preferred Angelus to Angel. He's a vampire and proud. You wrote very well my feelings and I thank you. As for what happens next, you know what, I don't think Buffy should take him back, he is really beneath her.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
That is Spike!

He really had interesting questions to make. Buffy and Angel took a really bad turn after they were separated. If together they were strong, why didn't the powers did anything for them? Cordelia never had one single vision of Buffy's distraught life. Wasn't Buffy one of their warriors! Damn Powers (that means WB, UPN and the whole can't guest star anymore)