Reviews for So Right But So Wrong
cullenlover88 chapter 32 . 1/30
great story
jrtaylor28551 chapter 32 . 8/23/2015
I wasn't sure if I would like this story by the description but I am soooo glad I read it! It was great, loved it I have to go check out your other stories now keep 'em coming!
LolaTheSa chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
Child molester? He's 18.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/11/2015
such a beautiful story! awww i love it! :D
Guest chapter 29 . 1/11/2015
just have a little question, when did Jasper and Alice come clean? i don't remember reading about it! :D other than that, i can't wait, i've been reading non stop to get hereee :DDDD
Vampfan1 chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
Still waiting for Jacob to rear his ugly head. Waiting for him to get his for the way he has been treating Bella. Hope you have something good planned without putting Bella through to much trauma? I think she's been through about enough to get to be with the man she loves!
Vampfan1 chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Ok, a couple of things. First I don't even know if you get these reviews because the story is older, but I hope you do. Second, I am sitting on pins and needles reading this. I can't believe how nervous and on edge I get about these two being found out. I watch the news just like everybody else and teachers that do this are crucified in the media and the minds of parents. They are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and labeled pedophiles. But this IS Bella and Edward we are talking about here! We know it's different but still, I am wanting her to escape the legal action. Third, I thought they were living in Washington state. Why did Edward keep telling her she needed a passport to go to NYC? That's not out of the country. Lastly, from the language in this story, I'm guessing you are not from America. I'm guessing Canadian or British. I have a grammar question for you. I am curious if the grammar you learn in your country is different than American English we learn. There are tons of times in this story where you wrote, "was sat" or "was stood". Every time I read it, I kept thinking why in such a well written story, does the author keep making the same grammatical mistake? Then I got to wondering if maybe where you are from that is considered proper and we Americans are the only ones who consider it incorrect. We don't use the word was in that way. We say, she stood, or he sat. Just curious. I notice things like that and wonder about the language difference that occur even between English speaking countries. If I'm completely wrong and you are American and have been writing it that way, well then consider this review a free grammar lesson. LOL! Otherwise I am really enjoying the story very much.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Like the story a lot, but I'll admit I was a little bit irritated at Edward for threatening to tell/come forward/whatever if Bella wouldn't do what he wanted. That was...immature of him.
hauntedgirl94 chapter 32 . 9/18/2014
Good story, thanks for sharing!
hauntedgirl94 chapter 31 . 9/18/2014