Reviews for A Night To Remember
sharingan prodigy chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I really enjoyed your story so well done and its a thumbs up from me!
Satellizer123 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Nice two-shot! I love this pairing :D
mickytaka558 chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
This is just awesome! I love this story so much. Will you write more SasuKarin stuff? You know, I really love that couple and how you wrote a story about them... It just made me love them even more! I really really hope I'll see more!
ThatChickWithTheHair1 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I really liked this, it was a great set-up. Nice little ending!
YellowFlashLegacy2010 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
this would be the 2nd sasukarin fanfic i've ever read. and...wow, i have to admit that i like yourz better than the other. (: good job, -gives 'ya a tumbs up- i really really really liked it.

what i loved about it was tat the plot was simple, not too overused and corny either. it was understandable; i once was in sasukes situation when i was his age. [Im 17. -_-;;;]

abut anyways, -nods mah head- i also liked your portayal of team taka. they all probably WOULD act tis way if they were in this situation. No doubt bout it.

woooow...it sounds like karin really was pretty. _ i really like karin as a character, she's sooo much fun to draw about in my fanarts too. i would SO write fanfiction of her if i ever do get an acount to post my newbie [and very sucky, lawl] stories!

ANYWAY, the only things i didn't like would be these as listed:: so little of Juugo [in case you dont now, i really like Juugo], the occasional typos, and the unclear ending. But these CAN be overlooked... -twitches and then smiles cheesily-

-Minato Namikazes #1 FANGIRL A.K.A YUMI! [8
The IronRAVEN xvx chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
sorry, took me long to review. That was a great story! I really liked how you transformed Karin and it looked perfect on her. You did really good when it comes to capturing the other character's personalities although Deidara being a girl kinda stikes me as well...wierd. I keep on imagining him as Ino since she looked like a girl version of him but don't worry, it's just me. I also noticed some spelling errors and unnessecary words that confused me a bit but they're just really minor ones. Anyways, you really had me going the whole time while they were at the dinner. I was constantly thinking while reading if their plan was actually gonna work! You've also fitted Juugo and Suigetsu, even thoough they played a minor part, they still acted like how real friends should act(maybe the betting part is included). I also think that the ending was a little cut short since you didn't include the scene where sasuke and karin reveal the truth to his parents but its a good fic nonetheless. I have to admit that I'm not much of a fan when it comes to AU-fics and very few gained my approval and this story is one of the very few. Thanks for responding to my request. I really appreciated it. Ok, before this 'review' gets any longer, I have to go. Good luck on your next fic! IronRAVEN out...
MyHikari chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is a funny concept! I'm glad you decided to write it!
The IronRAVEN xvx chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
WOW! First of all, thanks for granting my request! Second, this fic hits the spot! Except for microscopic grammar and spelling error ,it wasn't as bad as you say it was. It's unique and the plot of the story is easily understandable and easy to relate to. I congratulate you too for the picture-perfect portrayal of the personalities of Team Hawk and the other canon characters. I can't wait for the next and last chapter. I hope you keep writing like this! IronRAVEN out...
The Sand Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I like this story...its actually the first sasukarin ive ever read! im looking forward to this!