Reviews for I See You
Buffycl chapter 36 . 12/29/2021
This is a fantastic fic.. I really enjoyed reading it..
Can’t believe it’s been a decade since you wrote this ..
hope you are well and I’m so sorry that rude people discouraged you to keep writing.
Marie RieRie England chapter 35 . 11/9/2021
I love your writing. This story is amazing.
You are an awesome writer.
I hope you decide to continue this story at some point in time.
Marie RieRie England chapter 36 . 11/6/2021
I hate Mrs. Pierce is the way she is. She's just plain mean.
I love how they all rally around Britt, Hallie & Santana.
Brittany laughing about Hallie is priceless.
Lol
Marie RieRie England chapter 37 . 11/6/2021
I wish people would leave good writers alone
brittsany chapter 37 . 4/7/2021
Ohhh I wish you would reconsider continuing your writing . This is one of my favorite stories . You write beautifully and I'm so sorry there are ignorant people . Please consider continuing this ... thank you !
Guest chapter 37 . 4/4/2021
I hate that people made you feel like this. I hope you reconsider. You are an awesome writer
wedontslave chapter 36 . 8/18/2020
I really enjoyed this! I know you won't see this but it was still a pleasure to read.
A shame that this story was unfinished but honestly it didn't matter that much to me, as I made up my own ending.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/5/2020
Instead of focusing on good reviews and continuing to write, you acted like a resentful child. If you are an impressionable person, and immediately take offense at unnecessary comments that are not even worth your attention, then there was no need to start writing at all. You should have known that everything will be so. You are a very talented author and writer, but what you did was vile. Sorry that I seemed rude to you. It was just my subjective opinion. By no means did I want to offend you. I know how you feel, I am a writer myself, and I know what very rude people mean, but I always try to bring my fanfiction to the end.
Your fan from Russia.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 37 . 7/20/2019
Sorry people were so rude to you waiting for updates. I use to be one of these people when I first started out on the site, not so much these days, though if I don't hear from someone for a time, I do get worried.
Shame the rude idiots made you stop, this was a good AU. Being blind myself, I could see things from Brittany's POV easily if you know what I mean.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/19/2019
Wish you’d update
heya.all.day chapter 11 . 2/28/2019
You probably don't read these reviews anymore but the thing about straight fans rooting for brittana and being under aknowledged is the truest thing I've ever heard.
snixxanator chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
UPDATE
Guest chapter 37 . 8/1/2018
I really miss you I understand why you left but these stories helped me to occupy my time because it’s all I had
babygurl199309 chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
I really wish you would update.
RedToxicity chapter 37 . 5/23/2017
Damn I wanted to see the correction read the end of this story
1,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »