Reviews for I See You
babygurl199309 chapter 1 . 1/18
I really wish you would update.
RedToxicity chapter 37 . 5/23/2017
Damn I wanted to see the correction read the end of this story
Guest chapter 37 . 5/18/2017
It sucks you're getting hate. But i gotta agree with the others, hate is apart of this fanfiction business. Alot of writers get hate, people who dont like the story etc. and thats just apart of the fanfiction universe. You just suck it up and dont let the haters win. Haters dont just exist in FF, they exist everywhere, in the real world.
You gonna run away from it as well?

And honestly, most of the comments are like 99% all positive feedback, barely any negative ones. even if there were, just ignore them or delete them -_-
Guest chapter 18 . 5/17/2017
Wow so selfish of quinn and puck again. First making santana stay and be a marriage counselor for them only to miss brittany's dance practice and picking her up and NOW. Completely ruin santana's vacation with brittany when it turns out there was nothing majorly wrong it in first place. fucking selfish.
Puck and quinn need to learn to get their shit together and stop ruining santana's time, meddling, teasing her and making fun of her with her relationship with britt when she cant even sort her shit out with her damn husband without dragging someone else! -_-
aheller chapter 37 . 5/1/2017
I just re read this wonderful story. I'm sorry that people were rso unbelievably rude to you about your ff. Thank you for what you have given us.. you are an excellent writer
Guest chapter 37 . 4/10/2017
This is the 2nd time i have read this story. I still love it as much as the first time. Heart broken you didnt finish but I understand. I do hope you sre still writing even if its just for you. Thank you gor sharing what you did. I loved the journey
Guest chapter 37 . 11/24/2016
Just wanna say even though it's years later I still love this story and wish you had finished but I'll carry on and be strong lol
Guest chapter 37 . 8/29/2016
I'm so sorry ! Little musical I have totally loved this story. It made me laugh, cry, hope, believe, thank you so much. Arlene
rochaarguelles chapter 17 . 8/4/2016
sorry for that people. but there are lots of us who apreciate stories like this. so whenever you are ready we ll be here .
Guest chapter 37 . 6/6/2016
(If you've deleted your account, I'm not sure you'll even get this, but here it goes.) I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience. I quite enjoyed your story (which I've only just discovered), and I would have liked to see more of it (as I would any good story) but on your terms. Some people just don't understand the gift of free entertainment (because that's really what fanfiction is, if you think about it), and if they're not writers themselves, the time and effort it takes to put out something you're happy with. Now, if they were paying you to keep on a deadline, then maybe they'd have the right to demand regular updates, and I'd suggest telling them so if you ever decide to return. But whatever you do, please don't give up writing, whether you write it for yourself, or your friends, or to publish. You really have a gift.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/21/2016
just stumbled across this story. i understand how people can be on here but i hope you change your mind one day and decide to complete this. take care!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Damn I'm so sad that this ended it was such a good story
graces.chi115 chapter 37 . 12/24/2015
Just read this and although it is incomplete, it's probably one of my favorites. It's unfortunate that people are demanding and rude to authors who share their work in the first place..that's the best way to get an adverse reaction. If you do update in the future then there will be many fans excited to read more but it's a beautiful story and at least I know Hallie and Britt are getting away from that evil hag and I don't have to wonder if Britt ever got a job. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 37 . 11/14/2015
awww im sorry youve been harassed by ungrateful people! so damn rude!

But you are right, you have a life! it will be a shame you wont be updating anymore! Lol i just started reading fanfictions! :( you'll be missed greatly!
writtingaboutsantana chapter 37 . 8/24/2015
I hope that one day you change your mind.
This isn't just some little story, this is a freaking novel. This is legit- it deals with homophobia and loss, and the struggles of loving someone. Even if Brittany wasn't blind, and Santana still forgot to pick her up all those chapters ago, it would have been a legit argument that a couple would have. I'm glad that I still have access to this story. I saw that it hasn't been updated in 3 years, but I still wanted to read it, because you're talented. And you're well into your twenties now, probably busy with much more important things, but I really hope that you remember the password to this account one day, and post another chapter. Even if it's an epilogue that skips a bunch of stuff and is 5 years in the future. I don't think you're pathetic. I think you were stressed. Leaving high school to start college is hard. This story is way too good to not be finished. I just very glad that you left it on a light note, instead of a cliff hanger. Even if we have to wait another year for an update, it'll be worth it. Sorry that you were stressed out, and I hope all is well in your life.
1,779 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »