Reviews for I See You
filqianifin chapter 37 . 3/15
I love you. Okay it would be awkward just to say it without any other words. So, my cat was gone for like three years, then I said I love you to her photo and she's back! yaaaay! okay I made that up, but would you be back for me or maybe us? you break so many heart/3 once again, I love you! like really!
It's not right deleting a story like this
wankylove89 chapter 37 . 3/3
I hate that rude people causes you to stop writing. This story is so amazing
I love your stories you shouldn't stop for some haters
Maria chapter 1 . 1/5
Dear author,
I know you probably wont read this because you haven't used fanfiction in over 2 years but with the impending "final season" of glee I and I am sure some others would love if you finished this story. Several chapters into this story you mentioned me a "guest maria" on your author note. It meant so much to me as a reader to see that you recognized my note on how this story should be made into a film. I truly hope that whatever you are doing you are happy and of course writing. You may not have gotten the love and appreciation you deserved on here but I hope outside you are! I know I am asking for a lot...but it would honestly mean the world to me if you took the time to finish this story. Thank you for this and for your other fanfictions. It always made me feel better to read them. So again thank you, thank you for everything.
-Maria
dancingunicornfeet chapter 36 . 12/17/2014
This story is fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Honestly I think your pathetic. So what some people were a little "rude", or some people were a little "impatient". In the real world, your going to be faced with people like this and you can't just stop what your doing because you don't want to put up with it. Not everyone in life is going to support you, but that doesn't mean that there aren't others that won't. By reading the other comments on your stories, I can certainly say that there were by far more people who liked your story than vice versa. So maybe grow some balls and accept that your gunna have to put up with a bit of negative feedback in life and just move on. Pathetic.
weeoil chapter 36 . 10/28/2014
Love the story and sad that you decided to abandon it.
Smooze chapter 37 . 8/12/2014
Sad to see this never got finished, it is a great story. I wish you we'll in your studies and your future.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Oh my goodness the scene where Santana throws the bucket at the park ranger guy omfg I can't I'm laughing so fucking hard there are tears here
MG chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
Hola disculpa mi ignoracia pero que quieres decir con "permanente hiato" es primera vez q leo esta historia y q te comento, es muy buena por cierto! Y puede ser un buen final :)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
Hey just to ask,if Britt's blind, how does she read san's reply?
Chickahominy chapter 37 . 6/21/2014
This is literally one of the best fanfiction I have read, and I hope you come back to finish this story, and I have not found many faults in this story, so those mean people have nothing to comment on! They are just jealous that they can't write! Come back please! I love this story!
Guest chapter 36 . 6/20/2014
our coming stopped your coming! Haha I laughed so hard...ignore the haters you're great
kittykatkiki chapter 37 . 6/11/2014
darn that was a really good story, and I really enjoy your writing. your stories are really popular! over 1000 reviews! when you get popular, you get haters. and if anything, you should be flattered with the people constantly asking you to update. that just means that they love your stories so much that they're desperate to do anything to get your attention! but hey, good luck to you. never stop writing, you're fantastic at it.
1,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »