Reviews for I See You
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 35 . 5/31
Dear author,

Still not deleting this story in my favorite list. Please come back and I hope you will still finish this story. I'm begging you! This is one of the greatest Brittana story ever! And you're an amazing author! Please!
SM123 chapter 37 . 5/11
So I know you haven't updated this story in over two years so I have no idea if you'll even read this but I just finished reading this story and I wanted to let you know how amazing it is. You are truly a gifted writer and although you decided to stop updating I hope you kept writing for yourself and didn't stop all together. I understand how frustrating it can be when people keep asking you to update even when you ask them to not do that and it's even worse when they're rude about it. I saw that you recently updated one of your other fics a couple of months ago and I know sometimes it's hard but if people start giving you a hard time about updating, try to ignore them. You shouldn't be updating for anyone else but yourself. Don't stress yourself out too much and only update when you feel it's right. Anyway, I hope that whatever you are up to in your life right now, you are enjoying it :)

P.S. I totally knew Hallie was going to end up having feelings for a girl and I totally ship her with Sarah :)

P.P.S Sorry if this was long
Busshunter chapter 34 . 4/13
I'm so sad, I'm still hoping that you'll continue this amazing story :(
BlueRedG52 chapter 37 . 4/12
If this means something I love this story, I wish people didn't have to be rude so you could finish this story.
Well...it was a great story...liked it so much.
filqianifin chapter 37 . 3/15
I love you. Okay it would be awkward just to say it without any other words. So, my cat was gone for like three years, then I said I love you to her photo and she's back! yaaaay! okay I made that up, but would you be back for me or maybe us? you break so many heart/3 once again, I love you! like really!
It's not right deleting a story like this
wankylove89 chapter 37 . 3/3
I hate that rude people causes you to stop writing. This story is so amazing
I love your stories you shouldn't stop for some haters
Maria chapter 1 . 1/5
Dear author,
I know you probably wont read this because you haven't used fanfiction in over 2 years but with the impending "final season" of glee I and I am sure some others would love if you finished this story. Several chapters into this story you mentioned me a "guest maria" on your author note. It meant so much to me as a reader to see that you recognized my note on how this story should be made into a film. I truly hope that whatever you are doing you are happy and of course writing. You may not have gotten the love and appreciation you deserved on here but I hope outside you are! I know I am asking for a lot...but it would honestly mean the world to me if you took the time to finish this story. Thank you for this and for your other fanfictions. It always made me feel better to read them. So again thank you, thank you for everything.
-Maria
dancingunicornfeet chapter 36 . 12/17/2014
This story is fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Honestly I think your pathetic. So what some people were a little "rude", or some people were a little "impatient". In the real world, your going to be faced with people like this and you can't just stop what your doing because you don't want to put up with it. Not everyone in life is going to support you, but that doesn't mean that there aren't others that won't. By reading the other comments on your stories, I can certainly say that there were by far more people who liked your story than vice versa. So maybe grow some balls and accept that your gunna have to put up with a bit of negative feedback in life and just move on. Pathetic.
weeoil chapter 36 . 10/28/2014
Love the story and sad that you decided to abandon it.
Smooze chapter 37 . 8/12/2014
Sad to see this never got finished, it is a great story. I wish you we'll in your studies and your future.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Oh my goodness the scene where Santana throws the bucket at the park ranger guy omfg I can't I'm laughing so fucking hard there are tears here
1,762 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »