Reviews for I See You
karma8867 chapter 17 . 8/4
sorry for that people. but there are lots of us who apreciate stories like this. so whenever you are ready we ll be here .
(If you've deleted your account, I'm not sure you'll even get this, but here it goes.) I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience. I quite enjoyed your story (which I've only just discovered), and I would have liked to see more of it (as I would any good story) but on your terms. Some people just don't understand the gift of free entertainment (because that's really what fanfiction is, if you think about it), and if they're not writers themselves, the time and effort it takes to put out something you're happy with. Now, if they were paying you to keep on a deadline, then maybe they'd have the right to demand regular updates, and I'd suggest telling them so if you ever decide to return. But whatever you do, please don't give up writing, whether you write it for yourself, or your friends, or to publish. You really have a gift.
just stumbled across this story. i understand how people can be on here but i hope you change your mind one day and decide to complete this. take care!
Damn I'm so sad that this ended it was such a good story
graces.chi115 chapter 37 . 12/24/2015
Just read this and although it is incomplete, it's probably one of my favorites. It's unfortunate that people are demanding and rude to authors who share their work in the first place..that's the best way to get an adverse reaction. If you do update in the future then there will be many fans excited to read more but it's a beautiful story and at least I know Hallie and Britt are getting away from that evil hag and I don't have to wonder if Britt ever got a job. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 37 . 11/14/2015
awww im sorry youve been harassed by ungrateful people! so damn rude!

But you are right, you have a life! it will be a shame you wont be updating anymore! Lol i just started reading fanfictions! :( you'll be missed greatly!
writtingaboutsantana chapter 37 . 8/24/2015
I hope that one day you change your mind.
This isn't just some little story, this is a freaking novel. This is legit- it deals with homophobia and loss, and the struggles of loving someone. Even if Brittany wasn't blind, and Santana still forgot to pick her up all those chapters ago, it would have been a legit argument that a couple would have. I'm glad that I still have access to this story. I saw that it hasn't been updated in 3 years, but I still wanted to read it, because you're talented. And you're well into your twenties now, probably busy with much more important things, but I really hope that you remember the password to this account one day, and post another chapter. Even if it's an epilogue that skips a bunch of stuff and is 5 years in the future. I don't think you're pathetic. I think you were stressed. Leaving high school to start college is hard. This story is way too good to not be finished. I just very glad that you left it on a light note, instead of a cliff hanger. Even if we have to wait another year for an update, it'll be worth it. Sorry that you were stressed out, and I hope all is well in your life.
bethybeth1234 chapter 37 . 8/6/2015
I really love this story and I'm sorry that people have been so rude to you. But I just wanted to take the time to thank you for writing this. Even though you don't plan on continuing your stories, I am incredibly thankful for everything you've written. You're stories have made me very happy so thank you so so much for writing them.

With much love,
Bethany
IP25 chapter 37 . 8/5/2015
I'm not sure if you are reading this review, or if it will make a difference, but I'd rather try. I've read a lot of stories here, I remember little things about every story. But your story, damn, I remember everything about it, even after almost three years. At first I didn't want to read it because I knew it was on hiatus yet I did, and loved it. What I'm trying to say is that, if you were to decide to finish this story, I will read it. Besides begging for an update which I now you hate, I wish things are better now, than they were when you posted the last chapter.
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 35 . 5/31/2015
Dear author,

Still not deleting this story in my favorite list. Please come back and I hope you will still finish this story. I'm begging you! This is one of the greatest Brittana story ever! And you're an amazing author! Please!
SM123 chapter 37 . 5/11/2015
So I know you haven't updated this story in over two years so I have no idea if you'll even read this but I just finished reading this story and I wanted to let you know how amazing it is. You are truly a gifted writer and although you decided to stop updating I hope you kept writing for yourself and didn't stop all together. I understand how frustrating it can be when people keep asking you to update even when you ask them to not do that and it's even worse when they're rude about it. I saw that you recently updated one of your other fics a couple of months ago and I know sometimes it's hard but if people start giving you a hard time about updating, try to ignore them. You shouldn't be updating for anyone else but yourself. Don't stress yourself out too much and only update when you feel it's right. Anyway, I hope that whatever you are up to in your life right now, you are enjoying it :)

P.S. I totally knew Hallie was going to end up having feelings for a girl and I totally ship her with Sarah :)

P.P.S Sorry if this was long
Busshunter chapter 34 . 4/13/2015
I'm so sad, I'm still hoping that you'll continue this amazing story :(
BlueRedG52 chapter 37 . 4/12/2015
If this means something I love this story, I wish people didn't have to be rude so you could finish this story.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/11/2015
Well...it was a great story...liked it so much.
filqianifin chapter 37 . 3/15/2015
I love you. Okay it would be awkward just to say it without any other words. So, my cat was gone for like three years, then I said I love you to her photo and she's back! yaaaay! okay I made that up, but would you be back for me or maybe us? you break so many heart/3 once again, I love you! like really!
1,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »