Reviews for Special Children Series 11: Devil On Your Shoulder
klu chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I think that learning the truth about what Sam saw and felt should go a long way to Chloe forgiving him...
Virgogirl1979 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow, I have really enjoyed this entire series so far. I just started the first one today and could not stop, I had to read them all. I can't wait to see what happens once chloe and sam finally get together. I have to apologize to you for my lack of reviews of all of your stories that I have read so far. I will try to review more often then I have in the past. I know a lot of work goes in to writing and I have a great deal of respect for you and all of you work. I must tell you that you are my favorite author on this site by far. I have no dout that I will continue to enjoy your work in the future. So thank you for all the enjoyment that your stories bring and keep up the good work.
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Ruby is doing a great job of getting Chloe to let down her defences and sleep with Sam. I really, really want to know what will happen if they do. Apocalypse? Lucifer's release? Sam becoming Lucifer? Sam becoming evil? The suspense is killing me.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh, gwah, Sam's got to be clawing his eyes out by now!