Reviews for Lock and Key
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Dang, what Neal said unnerved me! I wonder how he knows. You should write a story where Neal tells Peter how he knows that. Great one-shot!

Kind Regards,~ Gg
zoro-lover-95 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
that was really good! i like your writing style :)
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was great. I love that you made it in Peter's point of view. I would really enjoy a follow-up or companion story to find out how Neal knows so much...(:
cassius10 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I really like what you've done here. That everything Peter knows about Neal is planted, or insignificant. The crumbs for a hamster makes me think of a maze, only there is no cheese at the end,j ust another wall. I absolutely believe that Neal has experienced both sides of this story. Just because it's called "white collar", doen't mean it's neat an clean. Al Capone was convicted of a white collar crime. Nice shadows you've given Neal here!
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
oh yeah, I'm waiting to fit all the puzzle pieces together to figure out Neal myself ;)
LadyKarma18 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
omg can there b a sequel? please :)
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I don't know where this is going or if it's going anywhere,but what a very interesting observation on Peter's part. I've always believed that Neal had a dark side...he would have to in order to survive his work. Good story.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Very, very interesting! I've never thought about locks in this manner before. Would love to read a second chapter or companion story explaining why Neal knows what he knows... And maybe Peter learning even more of these secrets about his partner. Great work!
Ultracape chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That is a mystery. Was this about things Neal did or about things done to Neal. I think it's the latter because if it was the former, he would not have mentioned anything since he does care about Elizabeth and Peter.

But still, it is mysterious.
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Intriguing thoughts...hope you expand on them some day :D thanks for sharing!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I really enjoyed this. Awesome story. Very nice job
govgal chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Very nice.
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh, this story was kinda scary! But I can kinda see this in Neal sometimes, so good job!
AgentDiNozzo13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
That was a wonderfully-written story. I also caught the darkness in Neal's eyes when he was skeet shooting. I wondered how he learned to use the object he feared most.

I really would appreciate a follow-up, one where Peter finds the reason behind Neal's odd behavior. I'm sure many others would appreciate that too.

-AgentDiNozzo13
tejdog1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Please continue this? I'd love to find out exactly how and why Neal knows this...