Reviews for A Lot to Learn About Love
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
The story is really sweet but C'MON FORGET ABOUT THE-SUCK-BLONDE-STINK-GUY! HE EVEN DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND! TAICHI BETTER THAN HIM, DON'T BE STUPID SORA! and I agree with TaioraWarrior, sorry, I'm not blaming you, I was blaming Sora, but of course I don't hate her, I love taiora with all my heart!

does this fic have multi-chapter?
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is beautiful! will you be writing another chapter? i'd love that :P
TaioraWarrior chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was written perfectly... but I still hated it! Long live Taiora!
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Very well done! The setting feels very realistic among the characters here, and I could see them thinking, saying, and behaving the way you portrayed them.

Sora and Tai definitely shined here. Beginning to end, I can capture their emotions, even with this fic being in Sora's perspective. The conversations carried a ton of emotion on both sides, specifically how much they cared for each other.

Very powerful piece. Well done! :D
Taiora4evaSoratoNEVER chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Damn it! I thought this was Taiora! You're a trickster. You should've put that it was mainly that disgusting, detestable, nothing in common at all, Sorato!

I would NOT have read it then. I HATE Sorato with a passion. They should NOT be together. they have nothing in common, except for a dysfunctional family! And what was with the takari as well. That pairing NEVER happened.

I wish I hadn't read this now. I'm gonna go find me a nice Taiora and Daikari to read!

Other than that it was well written. I just hated the pairings!
Joker8heart chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
wow amazing story :)this made me almost accept SoraXMatt ... almost _
Porque ella estaba enamorada chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Wow its great!
Teenage.Dream92 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Beautiful! I was a bit sad that Tai and Sora didn't end up together, I'm a big fan of those two. :P But the way you wrote it was amazing - awesome job! :)
nerdynovelist11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
So I must admit, I'm a Taiora fan and although this ends up a Sorato, it really was perfect. It really describes Tai and Sora's relationship, their friendship in general. And what I especially love about this was Tai wasn't angry at her and they are on good terms with each other after all that happened. It was really well written and I almost cried at the moment when they kissed and Sora slapped him and their conversation that followed. This was so completely sweet. I love Taichi!

Wonderful job!