Reviews for Of Reflections and Orgasms
alternativetwins chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
hi i think you would like a book im reading its called life and death by tangledcharm its not twilight and its not completed yet but its really good
ECullen50Shades chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Holy crap that was hot! Loved the action in front of the mirror. Rec'd over at TLS.

xoxo
greenandblue chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I wanna take this Edward home and tuck him away in my closet for later use... y'know.. to ermm... wash my windows? dust up high? yea.. oh hell who am I kidding.. I'd use him for bedroom gymnastics like everyone else would hehehe ;)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Enjoyed it. You did a great job with this. :)
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
"I am definitely yours… this… is all yours too." I emphasized my words by taking her hand and pressing it against my straining erection.

I loved Edward saying those two sentences.

I thought it was crazy how well you wrote Edward and Bella just like Smeyer through 3/4 of the story. I was picturing EclipseWard and Bellipse - The way he leaned against the doorway to watch her and the way she was distracted with looking for her shoe, was just like I would picture SM's E&B.

The mirror scene was just straight up hot. I could totally picture Edward being behind her watching the things he was doing to her in the long mirror- o yum.

You were very convincing on the guy perspective of a blowjob. Are you a guy EL? LOL! As always I enjoyed your writing. Now I'll just sit back and wait for Fire Island;0)
TraciSnow chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
FUCK! That was so HOT! I cannot wait to see what else you've written! I am REALLY hoping that you have some vamp/vamp sexin! Lol!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Not a huge vampire fic fan, but you did an amazing job with this. Very hot!
Kuuipo-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
looooved ít, please write more
Andi 31 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
that was so hot I had to read it twice
mi.vida chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
i really like this OS, you did a great job, i love your writing 3
FrankieJones21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is by far one of the best EPOV's I've ever read. The writing is very unique and for a short story, I think it is very well-written and complete. Details are very well placed, and context fits into the story very nicely. I think you should continue this and make it into a full-length story ! :)

-Frank