Reviews for Simple and Clean
Corwyn chapter 1 . 8/18
Thanks for sharing this story. I enjoyed it a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Hermione will always be Hermione she would oft behind and be pissed that he planeed to leave without telling her he would pay for that.
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
No epilogue :(.

While it is a nice idea with the M-Generators it would't really work. The area Voldemort covered this way is way to small to be of any real use and the normal military can always fall back to chemical reaction weaponary (in fact they have a shitload of those always at hand). And if those generators block all basic chemical reactions that could help the military then simple stuff like breathing would become impossible too.

Overall a nice story but the open ending is somehow unsatisfactory.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Oh for the love of Pete, no promised epilogue?! Thanks a lot!
apAidan chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
A very moving and well crafted au tale. Hopefully there's a continuation of it somewhere

Thanks for sharing

ap Aidan
miloradowicz chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
awesome, loved it 3
miloradowicz chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Ah, Harry's just his usual little whiny self. He used to hate to be the Destined One, now he hates to be a powerless nobody. He just have to whine about something don't he? Though I must admit, your Harry is much more mature and manly, and has much more right to be a bit bitter.
But there's something I don't understand. Harry lost his wand? He killed how many death eaters ever since? A dozen? And he still doesn't have a wand? And It's a pretty dark world, I'm glad they aren't afraid to use deadly spells and don't bother taking prisoners and other Dumbledore's bullshit like that. But why all the mess with muggle grenades and Molotov's cocktails? It could be easily reverted back to your with banishing spell or cashed with levitation charm. You have such a wonderful fiendfyre! Use it! It's a dark magic? Pfff! It's hard to control? You have no need to control it to use it to cover retreat. Distract! Sow panic! Make them scatter away! Kill! Burn! Just cast and run!
moonlight10060 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
So I suppose the Asian girl was kind of like Haku , but more like a regular ninja with all that illusion.
When you said that he jumped (Harry) and used the acceleration charm I did imagine it like in Naruto, kinda cool actually.
And Fullmetal Alchemist with the glove of course.
This story is awesome, amazingly well written.
jadeicefire chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I loved this story so much! I really hope you write more for this amazing tale soon. It is original and fresh in its plot line and well written.
philippii chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I liked it. A bit depressing, but it is somehow realistic. And I think it's good that you didn't write an epilogue. It would be a bit corny, if Harry survived...
jon.rich.31 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I know that it's been three years since you posted this, but I'm really hoping for an epilogue, anyways. This is such a beautiful bit of writing, and I actually cried-it's really hard to get me to do that, by the way. You've really pulled at the heartstrings, and your little references to canon were great, too-it's so easy for those little nods to come off as forced, but you manage to pull it off naturally, with the slight exception of the very end of the prophecy bit. But the rest of them were done perfectly, and damn, you should be proud of yourself.
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
For being T, this is actually pretty graphic, but I know there are PG 13 movies that are this graphic as well and aren't rated any higher.

im still hoping for the happily ever, but since you're not publishing it any time soon, I'm going to guess that by the time the lovers reunite, Hermione will either be very pregnant or with a newborn child (Harry said their separation was about 9 months and they just had sex), and I wish there could have been more on the younger sister, and her relationship with Hermione as teenagers, and of course the romance :). Pretty pretty please give us an epilogue.
Tcolt chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Great story. Such a pity that there's no epilogue yet. Thanks!
Philosophize chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Was there ever an epilogue?
chyaraskiss chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
You mentioned an Epilogue? Wonderful story...