Reviews for Simple and Clean
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 1/16
For being T, this is actually pretty graphic, but I know there are PG 13 movies that are this graphic as well and aren't rated any higher.

im still hoping for the happily ever, but since you're not publishing it any time soon, I'm going to guess that by the time the lovers reunite, Hermione will either be very pregnant or with a newborn child (Harry said their separation was about 9 months and they just had sex), and I wish there could have been more on the younger sister, and her relationship with Hermione as teenagers, and of course the romance :). Pretty pretty please give us an epilogue.
Tcolt chapter 1 . 1/15
Great story. Such a pity that there's no epilogue yet. Thanks!
Philosophize chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Was there ever an epilogue?
chyaraskiss chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
You mentioned an Epilogue? Wonderful story...
Rosita chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Amazing story. I was totally drawn into your post-apocalyptic world where Harry and his friends are soldiers in the war against Voldemort. It was a nice touch to see things some things from the books, like the pensieve memory from Professor Slughorn. I was sad to see that Harry lost his parents really early on, and he was essentially brought up by the remnants of the Order.
Promise10 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Very, very, nice and touching. I don't know if you have read "Remember the Roses" by Avery Taylor, but that is a story of war too. In that, the hero makes a promise to return and bring the Heroine a bunch of English roses; it was very sweet, and I thought you were going down that direction. Nice, at any rate.
orangestory08 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
one word... EPILOGUE?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this! I liked the way you wove the backstory into the narrative and how Hermione was disguised as Daphne. I also like seeing the Weasleys, Luna and Cedric. I'd love to read the epilogue if you're ever so inclined, but it is a nice (and sort of bitter-sweet) end, with them at the end.
Majerus chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
What an Epic story, a grand sweeping adventure in the tradition of the old 40's and 50's romantic Adventure hours... but leaving it open - unfinished - very poorly done :(
M
major wallace chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
awesome work
UNSecur chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
That was not worth the time spent reading it.
rn chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I like this a lot.. On to the epilogue!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
How very interesting, I read the bottom author's note before reading the whole story so I had a feeling of what you had in mind XD
And I couldn't help but see the 'bosses' as you apparenly WEREN'T trying to portray them as...But in all fairness, Fleur would have been more of a seductress as she's part-Veela.
Very, very interesting, but no promised epilogue. Why? I have no idea, you are the author and I am not.
At any rate, I shall finish this review and head off so...Goodbye!
Seiko'-Twin Kodachi - musina0 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
wow...

Damn son, where did you pull the effort, skill and fantasy from to write a MASTERPIECE like this?
It is insane, I have only read something like this 2-3 times on this site before. Therefor MASTERPIECE would be a fitting description!

Wow, I'm just blown away by this. It's like 3.30am here and I really need to get to sleep but I know that I will not be able to yet. You just cracked my vision on reality the same way only a really good book can. Now I will have to reflect on it for quit a while before I can continue with doing anything else then living in your created MASTERPIECE realm...

I will search on your profile and hope that the sequel is up, otherwise I will only be hurt more then anything!

Absolutely great job! You have just become one of my personal heroes!
Star Lord Uhtred chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
You glorious bastard. You made me cry. Well done. I cannot wait for the epilogue.