Reviews for Simple and Clean
Alphros chapter 1 . 6/18
A very nice read, thank you.
KEB chapter 1 . 3/18
Fantastic story, thanks for writing!
Llyrica chapter 1 . 2/28
(Spoilers ahead of you haven’t read the story yet)
You know, I kind of like that the ending has Harry deciding to quit fighting and make a life for himself in a way that doesn’t abandon the cause, but acknowledges that he needs to live his life. At least, that is how I read it. Also, I like the alternatives to wands and how there are repercussions for OP spells like the acceleration one Harry uses.
Pygmy Hippo chapter 1 . 2/3
Very interesting story!
varunharmony chapter 1 . 1/15
Loved this story maaannnnnnn.. but I sooooooo baaaaadddlllyyyyy want that epilogue my dude... If you ever come back to writing and get a proper idea on how to write one, I'll read it
Akash Khopkar chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
When will you upload the epilogue?
ManhattanStreetLights chapter 1 . 2/2/2020
This was beautifully written and a wonderful spin on how life could have been. I haven't read the epilogue but I really hope they make it to France and I hope Harry makes it back to her in one piece.
suebt chapter 1 . 1/25/2020
I mostly loved the story, but hate that you left things hanging by promising an epilogue and then not following through.
rswknight chapter 1 . 1/9/2020
Really fascinating story, interesting AU, enjoyed this
Phantomslap chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
Damn. Good fic, but sad.
Smithback chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
awesome!
I would loved to see the end.. but it has been some years.. so..

anyway, great job here
Majerus chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
I have to say that this is simultaneously one of the best and most disappointing fics I've had the pleasure of reading.
You do a fantastic job of world building, character development and story telling. The action is well detailed and compelling, yet the 'drama' of perilous travel while exploring their relationship is just as enjoyable.
Your use of flash-backs, while a bit heavy, are mostly well timed to forward the story and characters.
You have all the elements of a truly top notch fic...
Then you abandoned it.
I wish you hadn't made that promise of an epilogue at all - at least we could take the end and build our own epilogue - instead we are left wondering what you could have shown us. They are your characters after all, so nobody will be quite as good at finishing your story as you.
I'll follow you as an author on the off chance that you come back to finish what you started, and I hope all is well on your side of the screen.
M
Sab81790 chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
Sad that the epilogue never made it on here. Wonderful story! And so well written! I just wish it had a better conclusion, lol. Actually the ending point makes sense, and if there hadn't been a promise of an epilogue I wouldn't be disappointed...but you did make the promise so it makes a reader want to know the real conclusion to the story...*sigh*...maybe one-day?
metameric1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
really, really enjoyed this tale. It was exquisitely crafted, bittersweet and so much like the way things often work out in real life.

thanks for the reminder to pick oneself up and keep going.

Hey, what happened to the epilogue?
Aidenk77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Really enjoyed this, a cracking mix of action and reflection.