Reviews for Simple and Clean
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/25
Oh for the love of Pete, no promised epilogue?! Thanks a lot!
apAidan chapter 1 . 11/25
A very moving and well crafted au tale. Hopefully there's a continuation of it somewhere

Thanks for sharing

ap Aidan
miloradowicz chapter 1 . 11/5
awesome, loved it 3
miloradowicz chapter 1 . 11/5
Ah, Harry's just his usual little whiny self. He used to hate to be the Destined One, now he hates to be a powerless nobody. He just have to whine about something don't he? Though I must admit, your Harry is much more mature and manly, and has much more right to be a bit bitter.
But there's something I don't understand. Harry lost his wand? He killed how many death eaters ever since? A dozen? And he still doesn't have a wand? And It's a pretty dark world, I'm glad they aren't afraid to use deadly spells and don't bother taking prisoners and other Dumbledore's bullshit like that. But why all the mess with muggle grenades and Molotov's cocktails? It could be easily reverted back to your with banishing spell or cashed with levitation charm. You have such a wonderful fiendfyre! Use it! It's a dark magic? Pfff! It's hard to control? You have no need to control it to use it to cover retreat. Distract! Sow panic! Make them scatter away! Kill! Burn! Just cast and run!
moonlight10060 chapter 1 . 10/3
So I suppose the Asian girl was kind of like Haku , but more like a regular ninja with all that illusion.
When you said that he jumped (Harry) and used the acceleration charm I did imagine it like in Naruto, kinda cool actually.
And Fullmetal Alchemist with the glove of course.
This story is awesome, amazingly well written.
jadeicefire chapter 1 . 8/16
I loved this story so much! I really hope you write more for this amazing tale soon. It is original and fresh in its plot line and well written.
philippii chapter 1 . 5/7
I liked it. A bit depressing, but it is somehow realistic. And I think it's good that you didn't write an epilogue. It would be a bit corny, if Harry survived... chapter 1 . 3/9
I know that it's been three years since you posted this, but I'm really hoping for an epilogue, anyways. This is such a beautiful bit of writing, and I actually cried-it's really hard to get me to do that, by the way. You've really pulled at the heartstrings, and your little references to canon were great, too-it's so easy for those little nods to come off as forced, but you manage to pull it off naturally, with the slight exception of the very end of the prophecy bit. But the rest of them were done perfectly, and damn, you should be proud of yourself.
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 1/16
For being T, this is actually pretty graphic, but I know there are PG 13 movies that are this graphic as well and aren't rated any higher.

im still hoping for the happily ever, but since you're not publishing it any time soon, I'm going to guess that by the time the lovers reunite, Hermione will either be very pregnant or with a newborn child (Harry said their separation was about 9 months and they just had sex), and I wish there could have been more on the younger sister, and her relationship with Hermione as teenagers, and of course the romance :). Pretty pretty please give us an epilogue.
Tcolt chapter 1 . 1/15
Great story. Such a pity that there's no epilogue yet. Thanks!
Philosophize chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Was there ever an epilogue?
chyaraskiss chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
You mentioned an Epilogue? Wonderful story...
Rosita chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Amazing story. I was totally drawn into your post-apocalyptic world where Harry and his friends are soldiers in the war against Voldemort. It was a nice touch to see things some things from the books, like the pensieve memory from Professor Slughorn. I was sad to see that Harry lost his parents really early on, and he was essentially brought up by the remnants of the Order.
Promise10 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Very, very, nice and touching. I don't know if you have read "Remember the Roses" by Avery Taylor, but that is a story of war too. In that, the hero makes a promise to return and bring the Heroine a bunch of English roses; it was very sweet, and I thought you were going down that direction. Nice, at any rate.
orangestory08 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014