Reviews for My Captor
ManonVarendaz chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
I really enjoy this story so far. So I will keep my eye on this to see where this is going. Please don't give up on it. Thank you for sharing your story
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Excellent story! Well written! Why haven't you finished it? Rude to leave people hanging in an unfinished story!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Excellent story! Very well written! Why haven't you finished it? I hop Katara kicks Azula behind, uses blood-bending on her, freaking her out more. Start up-dating your story again! Totally rude to your readers to not finish it, and leave them wondering what's going to happen!
Scar-Faced Hundred chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
I love this story so much! I hope you keep up with it - I really want to know how it ends. :D I especially liked the passage at the beginning of chapter 5; usually self-reference in fanfictions makes me cry, but this was actually really funny. :P So! Fingers crossed for an imminent update! :)

DFTBA,

~Jo
Kalanrae chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
I thought this was a good entery im looking forward to coming chapters! Oh the suspense!
Naflower05 chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
good chapter! Update again soon please! ]
Wrathofbalance2 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
This is definitely an improvement from the last chapter in terms of description. It's less archaic and more to the point about simpler matters. Even during certain moments of stress you kept the flowery descriptions controlled. Your sentences are definitely more intertwined with one another, save a few hiccups here and there, so you improved with those too.

All in all, this is a very good chapter, and a definitely improvement from the last, save one minor gripe.

Katara in this chapter seemed a little bit jumpy in terms of personality. This is somewhat prevalent in the middle of the chapter where she seems to act a little seductive to Zuko at times, making her lose some of her character.

Other than that, good work.
Wrathofbalance2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Well; in honesty, judging from your first chapter, I'm a little bit wary. I like how you stages this really grand and epic feel for the story. It drew me in a lot. Your prose is excellent, and your grammar is spot on. There's a lot of potential for greatness going on in this fic and also a potential to slip up.

For one thing, I found some of your sentences too disjointed from one another, as if they had no real connection, despite how grand they sounded. Another thing is that, the characters don't sound like themselves. Katara's inner monologue sounds too scholarly, to be honest and her speaking seems too, archaic.

Aside from that, I'd say this fic definitely shows good potential, and were it based in your own universe, I'd say it was pure brilliance. I will check out the next chapter, and although I bet your style didn't change, you've interested me in the story itself, and that's a good job for any author.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
This is a great story, it is very well written, and the characters are interesting. I can't wait to find out what happens next, and I can't wait to see some romantic stuff happening. Although I am happy that you have not made them fall in love after such a short period of time, I like it when the relatioshio is dragged out. Nice job and keep up the good work. :D
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
More more more more more!

I'm desperate for romantic and dramatic fics to cure my hopeless mood swings.

Love this can't wait for more!
AnimaAmore chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Wah! Totaly love it, and with Ozai throwing them out and Zuko refusing to let her go...now Azula comes in. I can't wait for more, the suspense is great! :D
ArrayePL chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Thanks for finally updating. The chapter was bit rushed. I wonder what Azula wants from Katara? Maybe she wants to use Katara do dispose of her brother permanently? Anyway I hope you will update sooner than five months?
AnnaAza chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Ooh, a cliffhanger and lots of plot devices! Poor Ta! That's awful what her father did! And Zuko has to take Katara with him and as a blackmail and an Avatar "helper?" Yikes! I hope she survives her encounter with Azula!
demonic angel23 chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
yay an update! D
Blue-Zutarian chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
MOAR. Haha, seriously, its good(: Update soon? (puppy dog face)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »