Reviews for Tracing the Cracks
Agnes chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I LOVE this. It's absolutely beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
actually very interesting. it's been a really long time since i last read this kind of abuse idea, so it was refreshing to read something like that again. inspiring actually
Killerturtles chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I loved this. I loved this so much that it is now what I going by instead of the cannon version.

Honestly. I think this is the most fascinating take on Neal/Kate so far, and I also think it's definitely the best. I've read your story like fifty times.

I wouldn't change a thing about it. Amazing job!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Interesting idea and very well written. I really enjoyed this. Please don't change a thing.
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I thought the ending was perfect, circling back to Neal's past smiles that were always forced and fake. But this smile finally genuine. I highly recommend you leave it as is.

And a very interesting concept. I'll admit I kind of like the idea of Kate as abusive/controlling/manipulative as it's quite a unique take and I can totally see Neal loving her regardless. I liked that you were sympathetic, painting Kate as more sick than just a bad guy, with Neal remorseful that he was unable to help her, but relieved because no longer having to endure that pain would be something to feel relieved about. A very excellent balance.

Well done :D
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love it, don't cut out anything please! It's perfect! Very sad, (the good kind of sad) and I think the parts you wrote after the arrest were just as goodt. It's kinda creepy, how you related this to the canon scenes in a way, it COULD have happened. Maybe not so much after watching Forging Bonds, but the series up til then. It certainly would explain a lot, if you ask me.
swanpride chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I have to agree...it would have been the perfect ending place. Or you could have made a cut, and write some sort of sequel, but just from Neal's POV, using the graveyard ending there.