Reviews for Equal and Opposite Attraction
Narvog chapter 21 . 6/13
When will we see Negi kick add?
Savaris chapter 28 . 5/16
Please continue this... it would be such a waste! Read it all in one sitting!

Anyway this is one of the best in the crossover section between Negima and Nanoha verse in my opinion!
please continue this story i cant wait for eva-chan to come into the story its going to be badass with her there
D.K.N chapter 28 . 3/7
So, why the 10-month 'hiatus'? Are you too busy with other things in your life now and the story is officially dead? Or are we going to have 'once every 12-15 months' as an update schedule from now on?
S Se k,jz
UDLLORD chapter 28 . 1/22
ooo a new year and stillno updates i so m missing this story hope theres some new updates.
pokemon-35055 chapter 28 . 11/12/2014
good work please update
Jose19 chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
I always wondered about Nanoha because in the canon she was never interested in boys at all, and I always wondered if she was only into Females.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I have a question since I read the entire Negima series because if you are putting Negi after he saved the world then you know the existence of mages and wizards was revealed to the entire world, and the world is adapting to the change of magic being brought forth to the world.

I wanted to see if you included this part in your story unless Negi is leaving before he saved the world because it makes a huge difference. The Governments of the world are trying to introduce magic to the world, and Earth will become like the world of Nanoha with advanced technology in a short amount of time.
Cemalidor chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
You seems to get fond to the Cliffhanger-no-jutsu there. ;)

Ok, Fate dropped off the screen, Lindy down for the count. Advanced dark possesion adding up this can turn ugly. Curious if Eva is about to turn up soon with her grande entrance. ;) Luckily she can't make Picard to loose (much) more hairs if they should met.
enigma95 chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
hah for 6 straight hours reading ahahahhahahahahaha
enigma95 chapter 27 . 6/5/2014
what! well in the true ending he is a bit of a good guy but are u gonna put shadows in here now?!
enigma95 chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
hahahahahah CSI ahahahahhah
enigma95 chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
hahahaahahhaahahahahahahha ahhh fate avernacus ahahahhahhah can't stop laugihng ahahhahhah
enigma95 chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
i hope this indeed happen in the future of your fic