Reviews for Equal and Opposite Attraction
"About as useless as a flashlight in a lighthouse factory"

Wtf dude? Hahaha! I don't know if I want to cheer a line this crazy, or throw popcorn at the screen. Well played. Well played.
Mernom chapter 28 . 7/18
That... Was expected. I forsaw this ever since Fate got injured and didn't do a dark magic purification. But what happened next... Well, let's see what else to you got!
Mernom chapter 19 . 7/17
It's been several calm chapters now. They are great and all, but my soul carves for combat! And now the promised time is here!
Mernom chapter 11 . 7/17
Right, Negi was In the same area like Hayate, so maybe he cought the same magical bug...
Mernom chapter 10 . 7/17
The usual shenanigans are usual...
Mernom chapter 7 . 7/17
You actually did it. Eternal Negi Feaver. GJ! So my projection about the progress of Negima and this fic's age Was wrong... And boy am I glad to be wrong. And answering your question at the bottom of the chapter, because he thought that it was Negi who hurt her.
Mernom chapter 5 . 7/16
I see. This story is older than the Negima ending, so you had to take a few liberties with the magical world Incident. Unfortunately that most likely means no pro armament, but meh, I can live with that. Nice chapter, quite funny. Especially the Omake.
Mernom chapter 3 . 7/16
Oh right, Kamo did have the tendency to order laced chocolate and all.. Thanks for reminding me.
Mernom chapter 1 . 7/16
Nice chapter. The moment I made the logical connection between those two series, well I don't think I need to continue that thought. At the part where Kamo was introduced to the class, you accidentally named Nanoha as Asuna.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 10 . 6/3
Huh. Always do wonder how cannon characters would react to their fan fic counterparts. Or historical ones to their fictional portrayal. Or mythical ones to more modern versions of them. How would Abraham Lincoln react to Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer? Or Zeus to the Percy Jackson Series? Or Hell, Druids to a game of DnD where some one was playing the Druid class. Or Merlin( the guy who inspired the legend, some mad seer who lived in the woods) to... everything with Merlin in it...
eacox1787 chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
This was definitely a sweet chapter.
KJacket chapter 28 . 11/3/2015
The story is moving really slow or maybe it's just me but 28 chapters in and it's barely touched on the shadow problem. I guess the Ala Alba and TSAB meeting up took quite a while and they look like they still can join forces with the American mages(?) for more people.
KJacket chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
Persona 4 mix during some downtime watching tv? lol
KJacket chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
Negi already has a huge harem, I'm not sure we really need to add the Nanoha cast into it. Hopefully the plot will focus more on adventure or interactions between TSAB and 3-A than any romance.
Bobboky chapter 28 . 11/3/2015