Reviews for Unholy Alliance
Sabrield chapter 38 . 12/13/2013
I love this... Eventually be continued, I hope?
Guest chapter 38 . 3/14/2013
oh my dear author, you weren't kidding when you said this will be a trory eventually. it's up to 38chapters now and you still have to make good on your promise. and its almost 8years since your last update. this is a good story i just wish it reached its completion
Guest chapter 28 . 3/14/2013
you're her pacey definitely is one of the best compliments a guy could ever recieve
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
ILRG? I Love Rory Gilmore
e13 chapter 38 . 2/18/2013
please update
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 38 . 1/22/2013
love it looking forward to more
Kopycat chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
I just realized that ILRG can stand for I Love Rory Gilmore :)) can't believe it took me so long
Musical Redhead chapter 12 . 8/17/2010
I've been rereading your story, again (in my opinion this is one of the best Trories out there), and I just thought of something while reading chapter 12. I was wondering about Tristan's company. I noticed his initials weren't in it, so wasn't sure what ILRG stood for. But it just hit me, is it an acronym for I Love Rory Gilmore?

I feel clever for thinking of it, and dumb for not thinking it sooner-that is, if I'm right at all.
Rori Potter chapter 38 . 6/1/2010
Opps! Update soon. I am glad RJ is out of the picture - I really did not like him for Rory.
SicilyRoyalty chapter 38 . 3/31/2010
No! You can't not update this. Its been 5 years...I guess I am just being hopeful,eh?
SicilyRoyalty chapter 37 . 3/31/2010
YES! She broke up with that twat Ryan!
SicilyRoyalty chapter 23 . 3/31/2010
Wow, you're being nauseatingly noble about this."

"Disgusting, isn't it?"

Haha. I love this story! Its so witting. you must update soon
SicilyRoyalty chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I love this. I am just divulging in gilmore girls fanfiction and this is the best I've rean so far!
Someone Somewhere chapter 38 . 1/9/2010
Remember a long time ago, in 2005, chapter 38 was posted. Now, 2010, many people are still waiting for an update. This story is one of my favorites and I need to find out what happens next. This is a wonderful story that has practically no grammar or spelling errors. I also love that the chapters have quotes from movies. This story also has so much drama that I just love. Update soon!
krispieso chapter 38 . 4/30/2009
omg, you cannot leave it here! I know it's been a few years and all, but man-o-man what a big cliffhanger. I just read this whole story (I'm surprised I hadn't read it sooner, I know I've seen the title before) and it was AMAZING. Seriously words can't even begin to describe how wonderful it is. I could picture everything and what a beautiful story you have told. I must know what happens next. Just when it was getting to the trory goodness but I'm not giving up hope on this story.

I really hope to see an update :D
1,371 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »