Reviews for Day in the Park
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
! No!
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I can't help but connect the little girl in the lost little girl of the Doctor's and Rose's in 'A Long History'.
Aeryan chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Rose and Verity...
What happened to them and the Doctor always breaks my heart.
I wish she would have stayed long enough for Borusa to have seen her, just to see his reaction and the Doctor's.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I'm going to kill you. Seriously, you stopped THERE? AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
oh, thats brilliant! Just gorgeous! Have to say I loved the concept and the execution Thank you for posting, and I will look forward to more Relics too!
Rodney Dobson chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
It's a pity Borusa didn't see (and recognise) her...
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awesome!
auditoryeden chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
VERITY!

God, I love this verse. And poor Rose, not even knowing that the little girl's her daughter...That explains why the girl looks so much like her teacher. I'll admit, it took me a while since I didn't bother reading the AN at the top for a good while.
betawho chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Brilliant! It would never, ever, have occurred to me that Rose might end up on Gallifrey. And I'm intrigued who the little girl might have been. I kept thinking Romana, then I thought it might be one of the Doctor's earlier kids.

Anyway, beautifully done. As uaual. Thanks for that.

P.S. I also like the Rosa lupa. :D
heartlines chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is adorable but so bittersweet. Rose meeting her daughter and not being aware of it breaks my heart a bit.

And Verity is so precious. I love that she has elements of the Doctor's personality in her (particularly Nine and Ten) and Rose's beautiful big grin. I would love to read more about her. Any chance we'll get an update of Relics any time soon? :)
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
a Rose and Verity meets story? oh it was very sweet
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
It's Verity! Rose and Verity meet! A squee seems appropriate here.

I am thrilled beyond words with this story of yours. :)
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
She met her daughter! Thanks for the story I've missed the relics universe.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
THIS IS PRETTYFUL. AND... FULL OF... PRETTY. (Apologies. I'm nearly asleep at the moment.)
Dolphelecat chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is just precious! I love Relics and ALH, and would love to see more from both. Thank you for this!