Reviews for Day in the Park
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I can't help but connect the little girl in the lost little girl of the Doctor's and Rose's in 'A Long History'.
Aeryan chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Rose and Verity...
What happened to them and the Doctor always breaks my heart.
I wish she would have stayed long enough for Borusa to have seen her, just to see his reaction and the Doctor's.
Royslady51 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I'm going to kill you. Seriously, you stopped THERE? AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
oh, thats brilliant! Just gorgeous! Have to say I loved the concept and the execution Thank you for posting, and I will look forward to more Relics too!
Rodney Dobson chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
It's a pity Borusa didn't see (and recognise) her...
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awesome!
auditoryeden chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
VERITY!

God, I love this verse. And poor Rose, not even knowing that the little girl's her daughter...That explains why the girl looks so much like her teacher. I'll admit, it took me a while since I didn't bother reading the AN at the top for a good while.
betawho chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Brilliant! It would never, ever, have occurred to me that Rose might end up on Gallifrey. And I'm intrigued who the little girl might have been. I kept thinking Romana, then I thought it might be one of the Doctor's earlier kids.

Anyway, beautifully done. As uaual. Thanks for that.

P.S. I also like the Rosa lupa. :D
heartlines chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is adorable but so bittersweet. Rose meeting her daughter and not being aware of it breaks my heart a bit.

And Verity is so precious. I love that she has elements of the Doctor's personality in her (particularly Nine and Ten) and Rose's beautiful big grin. I would love to read more about her. Any chance we'll get an update of Relics any time soon? :)
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
a Rose and Verity meets story? oh it was very sweet
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
It's Verity! Rose and Verity meet! A squee seems appropriate here.

I am thrilled beyond words with this story of yours. :)
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
She met her daughter! Thanks for the story I've missed the relics universe.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
THIS IS PRETTYFUL. AND... FULL OF... PRETTY. (Apologies. I'm nearly asleep at the moment.)
Dolphelecat chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is just precious! I love Relics and ALH, and would love to see more from both. Thank you for this!
AriaJack chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is the best birthday EVER! I have my very own Jessa L'Rynn birthday short story, plus a brand new Doctor Who T-Shirt! Things just can't get anymore fabulous! Well, they could if we were back in our own universe. It seems that this time we've been pulled into an oddly normal sort of place. We've met this bloke who reminds me of the Doctor, and another bloke who is a doctor, but not The Doctor. The doctor (lowercase d) seems to be a perfectly normal decent sort of fellow, but his friend is decidedly strange. Honestly, I don't care how well he explains it I don't see how me wearing my stomp-through-anything boots shows him that we're time travelers from another universe! What does he know about it? He's just a perfectly normal human being living in the early 21st century. Well, I say normal.

Thete says that this just proves that his inter-vortexal device, from here on known as the IVD, works. We have been drawn by the Moffat effect to this universe which is just a hop skip and a jump away from our own. Unfortunately, the signal still isn't strong enough to get back, but at least things don't seem quite so hopeless anymore.

Now, never mind that! This was an absolutely fabulous story that I'm adding to my favorites so that I'll always be able to find it again. Thank you so much for writing it!