Reviews for The Empathy Between the Medical Examiners
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Loved it
wisegirl71301 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
petuniatc chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I was reading someone's home page recently and they asked "If the same actor plays Gibbs' father and Booth's grandfather does that make Gibbs Booth's uncle? Does Booth know Fornell or the BAU team? Is Rebecca leading a double life - lawyer on the East Coast and doctor on the West Coast? If Lainie and Cam both worked in the New York coroner's office did they become friends?". You have answered one of theose questions. Good one!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
sydg813 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That was fantastic! Loved it!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
that was really good! loved it! :)

Love NCISchick xooxox
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I just got here from reviewing your other fic, Truisms, and again, you got Cam's voice perfect. Good job!
Purple-elephantss chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
*grins foolishly* best crossover eva!

i luv bones n castle
Amilyn chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is very cute. "Most screwed-up workplace award" indeed. I LOVE Lanie like pie. And Cam too.
inactiveaccount263 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is funny, and I love both Bones and Castle, so I can see how it would work out.
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Ditto..this is fantastically epic! bring on a Castle-Bones crossover :)
Jess chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
OMG this is epic, and amazing, and so fantastically wonderful. You've captured both characters beautifully, and voiced much of the frustrations that fans of both shows share!
runeaglerun chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Wow, that was pretty awesome actually. I could both hear their voices and visualize them perfectly. You really nailed their characters-brilliant job! :)