Reviews for Monster
ImmortalDatenshi chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Nice chapter, a bit short though. xD Nice to see Chara's got some moves, ne? Lol.
ImmortalDatenshi chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Well, chapter 2 was certainly interesting. I definitely didn't expect Chara's power to be something like that. I thought it would be more physical and offensive, like Robin's power. Oh well, no matter.

And yays, omg, I've never been written into a disclaimer or anything before. x3 Haha, thanks. :)

I have to say though, I'd love to see more interaction with Chara and Amon, or anyone else is fine. A bit more dialogue, though it'll be hard to keep Amon in character if you start having him talk more. xD

Can't wait for the next chapter. :3
ImmortalDatenshi chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Your Amon story certainly seems interesting. I'm very intrigued. Especially since there are barely any good Amon OC stories out there. Such a shame. :( I'd love to see what happens next, though. :) I can't wait to find out what Chara's power is.

The whole Lady Gaga songs being a sort of theme for the story is also quite interesting. Wouldn't be the first time someone has chosen certain songs to give a sort of insight to the chapter, but it gives a nice feel to it, right?

Please, crank out that next chapter as soon as you can, ne? I promise you I'll be one of the first to read it. x3