Reviews for Family Dance
TheDevilsDuchess chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Adorable! And funny! "Wife, you're the wife" is my favorite line. This just brightened my day.
simplyn2deep chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
oh this was so cute!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
love the story they make a cute couple
conformityissuicide chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Love it! I've read this story before, but I just had to read it again! "This frequently-shirtless Neanderthal would be my wife." I laughed out loud :)
DarkExperience chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Haha. So cute and funny :D. I love it!
godzillagirl16 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Very nice; sweet and sappy. Keep 'em coming!
BFive0 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I like adorable future fics and this is just too cute :D Steve as the wife you say .. yeah sure xD
mjels chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
llllllllooooooovvvvvvvveeeee it very funny
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is priceless. I would love to see this filmed. Steve changing in front of the mothers, Danny unapologetic about being with Steve, Grace taking it all in stride, and then the big bad SEAL dancing to piano music. Love it!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Loved it!
ballistics belle chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW! This is so flipping adorable!
slashslut chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
i loved everything about this! squeeeee :)
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
That was amazing! I can just see Steve attempting a pirouette :)
jacquelin825 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
First off let me rant about my absolute undying love for these two. Seriously they have become an obsession XD They argue like a married couple…and they eye-sex each other up and down on my screen (and I love every freaken second of it) They are canon, any other argument is invalid, lmao! Okay rant now over, now I must gush about how much I love when you write these two. The voices are SO in character it is not even funny, and I love the line about “getting down on his knees” Cause I love my boys dirty like that, lol! I love YOU even more…who knew that was possible? ;)