Reviews for The Phantom of the Seven Seas
Brittany Bauer chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
You should update soon. This is really good.
I'll never tell chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Please do continue! This was excellent and I utterly loved it. Please keep going.
bridgetsgomez chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Update soon great job so far
Amalia Santoro chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Please continue this story! The idea is so original and I like to be surprised! Maybe you could do a masquerade party under the sea style in a later chapter! What do you think?
Amalia Santoro chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Diving in chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I like your story.
LondonEngland33 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
This is climbing the ladder as my favorite of yours so far, it's so good. The story line is incredible but on top of that your writing is superb! Everything is believable (even if we're talking about a singing octopus turning a girl into a mermiad:P) I feel so drawn in! Question: Does Erik look like Gerard Butler or Prince Erik?
RavenclawRebel chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Ah! Loved it! It was neat how you incorporated the songs in statement fashion (though I must admit that I was singing to myself). :D
RavenclawRebel chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ohh! This is a fantastic start to what looks to be a marvelous story! :)
ElsaFrozen chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Great story so far. I cannot wait to read more.
Kankurosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love this. Can't wait 4 the third chapter and for the rest 2 follow keep up the good work.
Masquerade flower chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Love this story please write more soon!
LoveLifeAlways94 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh wow this is cool. Hope you update soon.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Not too bad. Pretty interesting. Is that really the name of the Phantom in the opera? Can't wait to see later chapters.
FantasticMisticalWonder chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Gah! I love this story! ! I really like how you've changed it around, and you're merging both storylines together, and not just doing the whole "the characters from THIS universe act out the story from THAT universe" XD I'm really looking forward to seeing how this progresses! Update soon! !