Reviews for A Miscellaneous Tale of Night and Day
Twinfeather chapter 16 . 7/21
Red-san's dreamNO SENSE AT ALL!
Twinfeather chapter 4 . 7/20
Ninja..? Nin nin
Imagination Heaven chapter 28 . 7/19
DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING, COME BACK
mysteryreader6626 chapter 28 . 6/23
I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT LEAVE US HANGING! IT WAS BEEN TOO LONG, SO I AM BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE! PLEASE! NOTICE THIS IS IN ALL CAPS!
angelatheherbalist chapter 1 . 5/25
I'm reading this fanfic all over again(It's really goood), but I just realized something. Why doesn't Crystal's parents, and Sapphire parents try to find their children? Is there a reason why they didn't look for them? just wanting to know.
Me chapter 28 . 5/23
Well Starri, I love your fanfic so far. And in case you have any doubts, your fanfiction was recommended by another high quality site, and that's the reason I'm reading this story.
An I looove this story! Blue's shipping. Yellow's BEAST moments. Blaze. Ruka/Ruby. WARFARE. i also loved you giving a background to the ring toss. This fanfic has been confusing at a lot of moments, especially with the future jumping thing. I can't remember all the names, especially if they're not dex holders. I can barley remember Blue's older sister and Red's older brothers group at all. That might be only me, but if you could a section describing all the newcomer time travelers, it would be really helpful. Even if you don't do it, i will still love this story. The plot is a masterpiece, through I would love if all dexholders are in the same room, because I'm kinda of tired of few dexholders knowing almost nothing about the prophecy, yet some knowing their future children. It kinda unbalances thing. But almost all know it by now, so it's fine. There have been spelling errors here and there, but it's not too much, and almost never gets in the way of the story. I loved the shock of Yellow being an absolute BEAST, and I loved the group therapy sessions. I kinda sympathize with Yellow, because I'm always being called cute, which really irks me because I'm in 8th grade. And then when I do something unexpected, people look at me in shock and horror. I mean ... get a grip. I hope Yellow continues being that kind of character. But why does Candy not talk to Crys? Why Gold only? Why?
I hope those questions will be answered.
Hope you a great day Starri.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE!
Red-because he's awes;)
Yellow-because I ship her with Red
Blue-I just do
365737831 chapter 27 . 4/13
Where'd the end go? Please finish! This is really good!
PLZ UPDATE!
You wouldn't be able to comprehend how happy that you are using all my favorite ,soulsilvershipping,special shipping,franticshipping,Agencyshipping,thank you so is my fav so far,you are amazing
darksy chapter 28 . 3/31
I found this story yesterday and I couldn't stop reading it! It's hilarious, really interesting and well written. I loved it, I couldn't stop reading but I didn't want it to end. Will you continue this story?
Please finish this story! I've been with it forever and it was really good. Where's the end?
So are you telling me I spent a day and a half reading this, and when I got to the end and was all like...what is happening... It stop!? Please finish!
Anon chapter 27 . 3/28
WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE'S THE END?