Reviews for A Miscellaneous Tale of Night and Day
Rhea chapter 28 . 1/6
stupid flamers bullying the author of a story that has a FRIKEN PAGE ON TVTROPES WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU, IDIOTS?
Rhea chapter 11 . 1/6
Crimson? Well apparently heroes have to be prophesied. Darn. Life's sad.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/31/2015
Please don't ever make another fake chapter again it's just heartbreaking don't gine people false hope
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
Um
It was red who gave yellow her first pokemon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
Yay voice
But the voice is supposed to be a peverted subcounsince that is very sexaul
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Great storyline but is not a good ending.
i am your father chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
"YOU'RE FREAKING US OUT!" i read that as "YOU'RE EATING US OUT" and i was like woah this is going somewhere i was definitely not expecting. XD i need to clean my mind with holy water. great story btw :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Which chapter and what character do you guys like the most? For me, I can't say anything about the chapter I like best, ALL OF THEM ARE SO FREAKING GOOD. But for my characters, I am in looooove with the Crys and Gold scenes.
Twinfeather chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
Red-san's dreamNO SENSE AT ALL!
Twinfeather chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Ninja..? Nin nin
Imagination Heaven chapter 28 . 7/19/2015
DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING, COME BACK
mysteryreader6626 chapter 28 . 6/23/2015
I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT LEAVE US HANGING! IT WAS BEEN TOO LONG, SO I AM BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE! PLEASE! NOTICE THIS IS IN ALL CAPS!
angelatheherbalist chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I'm reading this fanfic all over again(It's really goood), but I just realized something. Why doesn't Crystal's parents, and Sapphire parents try to find their children? Is there a reason why they didn't look for them? just wanting to know.
Me chapter 28 . 5/23/2015
Well Starri, I love your fanfic so far. And in case you have any doubts, your fanfiction was recommended by another high quality site, and that's the reason I'm reading this story.
An I looove this story! Blue's shipping. Yellow's BEAST moments. Blaze. Ruka/Ruby. WARFARE. i also loved you giving a background to the ring toss. This fanfic has been confusing at a lot of moments, especially with the future jumping thing. I can't remember all the names, especially if they're not dex holders. I can barley remember Blue's older sister and Red's older brothers group at all. That might be only me, but if you could a section describing all the newcomer time travelers, it would be really helpful. Even if you don't do it, i will still love this story. The plot is a masterpiece, through I would love if all dexholders are in the same room, because I'm kinda of tired of few dexholders knowing almost nothing about the prophecy, yet some knowing their future children. It kinda unbalances thing. But almost all know it by now, so it's fine. There have been spelling errors here and there, but it's not too much, and almost never gets in the way of the story. I loved the shock of Yellow being an absolute BEAST, and I loved the group therapy sessions. I kinda sympathize with Yellow, because I'm always being called cute, which really irks me because I'm in 8th grade. And then when I do something unexpected, people look at me in shock and horror. I mean ... get a grip. I hope Yellow continues being that kind of character. But why does Candy not talk to Crys? Why Gold only? Why?
I hope those questions will be answered.
Hope you a great day Starri.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/16/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE!