Reviews for Meddling
starxphiler54 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Hey! What happened? Did Scully call Maggie? Where did Mulder take Scully? Come on, I gotta know. It'll drive me crazy til you continue. Please?!
Truemyth chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I think its so cool that you're playing with first-person. I'm in awe of writers who can write whole books that way, especially without swithing character, you know?

It's sweet that Mulder's first reaction to the call is worry that something is wrong. So totally in character for the dear boy. I enjoy how militant you've made your Maggie... wonder if she had a hand in Bill's marriage. I don't know that I'm a fan of Mulder not leaving when Scully ordered him to do so. I think he'd more likely come up with some silly non-romantic, romantic gesture and then leave her to puzzle things out and come to him. However, once their walls were down and they both opened up about their doubts and feelings, it felt very right and in character.
Spookysmuse chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
OMG..loved the story..i have been waiting for Maggie to do something like that for years...oh please keep this going...are you going to finish this or add to it?
LissyLou chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Love it but is it done I hope not I want more
Sin-t-a-h chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Nice story. update soon.
Celtic karate chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
HAHA I love it! you're doing a great job with the writing style, by the way. I look forward to the rest of it. :)(:
ya-fic chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
And then... ?

Looking forward to seeing what Scully has to say :)