Reviews for Consequence
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
awesome story man, I totally love it!
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Excellent dialogue! You can hear the characters saying the words perfectly. Great story :)
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I love this. I love that Espo knows Jenny's number just in case. And that me and your mom Joe was hilarious. I cracked up when Kev said that besides the fact it was funny. I loved this. Very well . Written.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Aww, sweet. My favorite bit was Espo having Jenny's number and his concern that Ryan would be mad. My favorite line is: "I told a Yo Momma joke that almost got you killed!"
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
yay! I love those two! I shall now think of this every time I watch Knockdown, or the one in season 3 where they find out about Monty
sniperbob chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Excellent story, I hope you write more stories on these two characters.
Katy chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I just thought I'd let you know, that after the changes, their friendship stands out all the more.

I love how you show that they are friends and brothers, and their trust in each other.

The episode was lacking a great scene like this.
egaara chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Love it :)

I've missed that part on the espisode, and I like it very much :)
Merryk chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow! What a difference a little rewording makes! I really liked the story in its 1st draft - but by toning down the reactions I think you actually brought them out a little more. Sounds just right now.
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
One weak point of " Knockdown " is the lack of

an ending scene between Ryan and Esposito. I'll never know why they don't split in in two episodes or at least stretched it to a 50 minute episode.

Thx for writing this little fic. I don't think Ryan would blame Esposito for his joke. That's a little OOC in my opinion but anyway, I like the friendship between those two. And this one, you write really good. It would be great to read more of you!

Thx for sharing.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Awww! We definitely needed something like this. It made me SO angry that we didn't even get like a clip of these guys. Thank you for writing this. :)
IConcurVehemently chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was really cute.

I can't really picture Ryan being pissed about the whole "me and your mom" thing because he laughed in the episode, but you write the situation really well. I can see this kind of thing happening if Ryan were to get mad at Esposito.

Keep writing!
runeaglerun chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Awesome, awesome job. Loved it! :D
Katy chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I agree that the episode was missing a scene like this! I love how you made them sound like old friends.

However, I don't think Ryan would be mad at Esposito. I mean, he laughed at the joke, and he understood that they were protecting their friends.

Otherwise, I enjoyed this!