Reviews for Crazy Over Me
daffodil7511 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh, that was so sweet. I love it when Booth is being sweet. And especially when Brennan allows it. Didn't mind the potshot at all, either. ;)

I, for one, am not quite so angsted-out that I won't be able to stand a couple or more chapters of Hannah angst. I can live with it. It all works out in the end, anyway, and that's what you're showing in your story, right? I'm all for that. So I say, post away. I'll be reading.

Cheers!
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
OK now you know that song is stuck in my head!

Oh I hate it when I see someone swing out behind an emergency vehicle on it's way to a call, I never considered it would be a forensic anthropologist on her way to a crime scene to preserve evidence. :D Food for thought there.

I see you slipped in a reference to Hannah...as a dead body! ;) I did like Angela's and Booth's concern for her on that important day. And woo to them finally moving forward, even if taking it slow...I can imagine they will take it slow when they finally make it there. This was really a very enjoyable story.
tashayar333 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
The multi chap sounds awesome!...im looking forward to it
mendenbar chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
800 word stories are fine. And I am fine with angst as long as it gets resolved in the end (or comes to a logical and probably tragic conclusion.) Also, you shouldn't take "snuff" when you are sick.
Skole chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I thought that this was wonderful...as always. The Burley cadaver *Bwhahaha!* LMAO - a dash of metaphorical foreshadowing from you. Nicely done!

Sorry to hear that you are unwell, stay warm and rested...keep a keyboard nearby (not for any kind of medicinal purpose...so you can write some more ...sorry about my slightly self-serving wishes for your welfare!).

As to your forthcoming multi-chapter WIP, I can deal with angst...Season 6 has made the fandom tougher...thicker-skinned Hahaha! Seriously, I'd read and review a knitting pattern if you posted it, so bring it on!

S
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Excellent fic as usual! :)

And bring on the angst sweetie! You know we can take it! ;)
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I personally can take a little Hannah just not much. A few chapters are not a problem as long as it doesn't matter that I really don't like her. :)
roomwithamoose311 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I for one will absolutely put up with angst for a story from you! Hope you feel better soon :)
DramaKim chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Bring on the angst, I say! It makes the resolution all the better :-)
toffeeeclairs chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Angst is acceptable since you've indicated it is resolved. I do hope you will go ahead with your story. I agree that I've had about as much angst as I can stand but on the flip side, we have to muddle through the angst to get to our happy ending.
Still A Mystery chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I enjoyed this one like I usually do wih your stories. As for the new one you eluded to in you a/n, I can't wait to read it. Although I'm not a fan of Hannah and don't understand how she'll bring B&B together on the show (though she is Bren's new best friend and all), I trust you to deliver a great story much more than I trust HH. I can deal with a chapter or two of Hannah in order to get to the 'reconnected' stuff. :) Nice job again on this one. Hope you feel better soon! SAM
horseninja chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I forgot to say I hope you feel better soon!
horseninja chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I liked it:) Angst is ok as long as its resolved quickly and there is a happy ending:)
Bonesrl chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
AWESOME story!Really beautiful!33
ScotFree chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Good one-shot - hope you feel better soon.

I could cope with the angst, knowing there are better times ahead.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »