Reviews for Crazy Over Me
Wilhemina23 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I am so glad to read your newest stories - your "Thursday one shots". You are a great writer, and I so enjoyed reading through your Problem Solving series before.

As for your question about a new multi-chapter, I would not mind reading through some angst if you feel that it sets things up so the rest of the story can unfold.

I do hope you are feeling better. It sounds like you have the flu! It's always amazing how long it takes to get over it and start to feel normal again. I hope your friends and family are taking good care of you. Best wishes.
harper83 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Great story!

I can handle a chapter or two of angst as long as there isn't too long of a wait for some B/B goodness!
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I loved this story...Post away with Hannah angst. As long as we get a happy B&B ending. I'm especially up for it after tonight's episode and prom.
NCCJFAN chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Lovely, lovely, usual. I do hope you get to feeling better soon. It's no fun being sick.

As far as a new, well-written fic with a couple of chapters of angst...bring long as it has rainbows and kisses and smiles at the end.
neshama chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh so sorry to hear you're sick. :(

I loved this one. It was so bittersweet. I really liked. And after tonight's episode, my night is now even better. Thank you!

About your next fic, well if Hannah is gone, I can handle it. ;)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Aww, another lovely fic. I like the closing scene with Angela and Booth supporting Brennan at her mother's grave. Don't get me wrong, I love the romance you have in here, but the bonds of friendship between all of them just make me feel warm and fuzzy.

As to your question: I like my fics at least somewhat realistic, and the situation that B/B are in at the moment is inherently angsty. So I'm fine with a fic that has some angst, as long as the angst doesn't drag on past a couple of chapters. That's just me though.

Hope you feel better soon!
BBfansavl6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Great idea of Angela slipping that song into her Ipod. Loved the lyrics. Was nice to read about Booth and Angela being there for Brennan and even better that she let them! I'm excited about a new multi-chapter...I trust your judgment and know you'll do a wonderful job. Hope you're feeling much better now.
princesskates chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Wonderful story! I hope you feel better soon. Please do post all of your stories, even if they're short. I'm sure they'll still be awesome.
Giggles chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Burley cadaver. Heh, heh. Cute. I like it.
etakkate chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
that was beautiful!

i'll take any story you got!

i hope you get better!
LondoNLi chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Thanks so much for remembering to post, even when you're so sick. I love all the one-shots, but I am looking very forward to your new multi-chapter. I can definitely handle a couple of sad, angsty chappies to get to the good stuff. Otherwise I wouldn't still be a fan!
philly cheese dude chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I like this little one-shot. Even though its a bit on the sad side, it still has Booth comforting Brennan. And as for you're new story, bout time! Lol, I can handle some Hannah angst, but not too much. If I need that angst I'll just Hulu season 6 and watch old reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (totally unrelated I know but it was angst mania there).
TwoBecomeOne chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I'll read anything you write! Post away!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3