Reviews for Jar of Hearts
horanswhore chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
I applaud you so much for this story. I stumbled upon it and I seriously fell in love with it, practically. It's definitely amazing. It was just great, like I can't say it enough. Fantastic job with it :)
StarAngel148 chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Amazing, brilliant, riveting. Loved it, loved it, loved it!
whoa.is.me chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
That was a really good story!

Very impressed with it, added to favorites )
lili480 chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
I loved the ending it was so good, I did not expect that. It seems like they finally got the peace that they all needed. I thought it was awesome how the last lyrics that you put were, "I have grown too strong to ever fall back in your arms" it fit so perfect to the ending. You really did an amazing job with this story, its really one of my favorites. Again amazing job. :)
lili480 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Omg finally you updated, this was so good the end was like Wtf I can't believe Eli went to her house. I bet he's going to flip out, and tell him he needs to leave and not bother then again. I can't wait for the next one, hopefully they leave on a good note, who knos maybe a last kiss for Fitz and Clare that would be cute but they both kno that its never going to be the same and they can't be together. Update soon this was so wonderful it made my day. :D
EliLuvrgurl chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
This story is amazing! I love it! Update please!
xxmasoquismoxx chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
what do you got planned for the next part it better be interesting.(so far so good)
RachRox12 chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
This is really good, Update soon.
iceskater124 chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
amazing! 3

update soon!
RachRox12 chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
tres good.
lumberjake chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait to read some more!
lili480 chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Ooo I just loved it, it was kinda of like the last chapter but still it got to me. I wonder what's going to happen with them, Hmm would she give him another chance or will she let him go so she can move on. Please update tomorrow, you had me waiting for such a long time but I forgave you for the awesome chapter. I really do love this story its my favorite flare story, and trust me I've read alot of them. Anywho ill just stop talking and just tell you to update soon. :]
lili480 chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Dude I love you flash backs, there so amazing and the lyrics go so well with the story still. Poor Clare that must have felt so horrible for her thinking that Eli was ganna die, and the fact that Mark did that to him must have sucked even more. Having the two guys you love don't like each other really does suck. Your a really talented writer, I really love your story. Its so wow, I wanna kno how it all turns out. Update soon. :]
RachRox12 chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
This is really good. Update soon.
lumberjake chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
Wow! You are an amazing writer! Keep up the good work. I'm hooked.