Reviews for Taking It Back
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh, this I like, quite a bit. It's very good. Nice episode tag.
Kaz chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Brilliant and very true lol she can't take that one back! Kaz x
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
another cute fic- that eppy gave us a lot to think about- i mean she did not have to kiss him on and on like she did for the plan to work- hmmmmm- loved the show and all the fics surrounding it
Eyrianone chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Brilliant character insight - I think that's exactly what she was thinking. Loved it.
Bonnjy chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Really great emotional portrait of "The Kiss", Well written, lots of growth and development room here. NICE!
pilgrim81 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I read this and Ruse and I LOVED them! That moan was everything, I totally agree with you!
BerLina chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh that was so much fun! Great little story! Keep doing what you do. :D

I watched that part a couple of times to make sure that whimpery sound really came from her. It was awesome. ;)
Gracie chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This sounds exactly like Beckett! And I love the repetition of "She could take back..." Very powerful. Awesome, and better than the last piece (if that's possible)!
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Love it!

And I agree ... she could NOT take the whimper back.

*sigh* ... thx for sharing!
TheWritersAccomplice chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I was hoping someone would do a piece like this! Just how I imagined it too! Awesome writing! :) What if you did another chapter, thats the same thing, only in Castle's POV?
Rae M chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Please right more! Have booth tell bones he sorry and he does love her!
castlefan83 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Ha, she sure can't take back that moan. That kiss was amazing, but that moan made it just that much hotter. You know that Castle stored that moment away for future reference. :)
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
i liked this even better than Castle's POV! perfectly in tone with Beckett's character... loved it.
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
"But she couldn't take back the moan."

and i love this one too! they just need to get together already, goodness!
runeaglerun chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Liked the way you wrote this piece-the style just flowed very nicely. Great job-loved the last line. :)