Reviews for Montana Calling
Guest chapter 56 . 11/4/2014
Seriously one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time. I didn't know if I would like Liv and Alex falling for other people but it was perf
Safesam chapter 56 . 10/18/2014
Finished it, and really liked it.
The Official Ninja chapter 56 . 2/23/2014
Really enjoyed this fic. I hope u decide to do a seqeal in the future.
katvrah chapter 56 . 2/17/2014
This is one of the stories that I didnt want them to end . Absolutely wonderful ! I loved " Changes " too . Now I am going to read all your other stories .
lovingfanfic2death chapter 56 . 1/28/2014
Damn I still read this story as always loving ,my Tyler and Liv...and Alex and Tate . great great wonderful story
planenutty chapter 56 . 6/29/2013
Fantastic story! I just read this in one sitting...thank goodness for lazy Sundays! Thank you for sharing!
Ravens Trinity chapter 56 . 8/25/2012
A -ma -z -ing. I read it all in one shot. That was wonderful. I wish more people would write Alex and /or Olivia with ofc's. They just work as well as Alex and Olivia relationships do.
slashpony chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
God, I love your long stories, your OFCs and your follow-ups on one shots. Please keep them coming.
vanpike chapter 56 . 2/5/2012
hey

I loved this story, above it is finished. I really like the meeting between Tyler and Olivia, biensur I would have loved it more focus on two ed.

Good story, well written - like other hsitoire
Livy32 chapter 56 . 10/16/2011
I really love this story i think i am reading it for the third time now. I hope

as well that you write a sequel. I read all your storys next to changes this is my favorite.

So please continue.
SexAndHollywood chapter 56 . 10/14/2011
Please do a sequal! I haven't read changes yet, but I will in the next couple of days. I need some more Alex/Tate, and Olivia/Tyler lovin'
Rach5 chapter 56 . 9/23/2011
Awesome story. Loved it. Made me smile laugh and get teary. Awesome! Looking forward to reading more from you. Hoping for more Olivia/OC and Alex/OC. Great stuff
Esotericmind chapter 56 . 9/8/2011
Fantastic. At first I wasn't going to read it because it was A/O friendship only..but I did..and I loved it!
ComicBookGeek1818 chapter 56 . 9/6/2011
I'm sad to see this story end but I loved this last chapter. Very cool to read how they have progressed as a family. Such a perfect ending to this amazing story. Thank you for posting.
ComicBookGeek1818 chapter 55 . 9/6/2011
Glad they never have to worry about Chase again. Wow Alex and Tate...hot :-). Haha Tate is like the energizer bunny. Beau and Sofia are very cute together. Very cute when she called Rafe his son. He will be a great father.