Reviews for Doubles
Ladynwaiting chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
lovely story hope you write some more chapters to this one! I was looking for a story to combine with one of my own you keep own writing, I will have to send u pictures of a rescue horse I renamed Peso -he is a big pest-and another one I named;Larabee_Lil_Lady not her real name [15.2hh,black with jest a star looks jest like PONY] She jest a 2 and is a crossbreed ;Sportshorse
terri8502 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Wonderful story, very original. And open for a follow up if you ever choose to write more... (hope hope), maybe how Vin gets along with his new Aunt? Meets his grandfather? Some splendid adventure? Great job, thanks for sharing.
colemyst chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Great story, something I've never thought of - Vin's arch nemesis a woman and family. Though leaving her alive to cause more havoc is more my wish, like Ella, out there and never knowing when she'll stir up a hornets nest and who will get caught in the mix, LOL. But really like the story line, a little jumpy filling in the blanks but overall enjoyed greatly! Vin h/c always a suburb choice whatever the outcome. Keep up the good work.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
You know in a way I feel sorry for Brianna. It was her father's fault. He should have left some money to all his children. Women had no way of making much money. Michael, well, men could. The girls needed it. Not that Michael didn't but he would have done well with a third. For the girls it was the difference between life and death.

Excellent story.