Reviews for TouzokuOu Bakura no Musume
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
*Grins widely* Can't wait for Bakura's reaction, Lolz. Your doing a good job on this fic so far, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
The Angel of Thursday chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Amazing story! I have been looking for this kind of story for years now (No joke!)! Please tell me you are continuing this story! I absolutely MUST read more!
mindpearl chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
wow! i've written about pretty much the same thing O.o I'm wondering whether to leave it incomplete cos i don't get many reviews. your story is really good but i think it might be moving a bit fast.

my story is 'before we met' feel free to steal all my ideas.
YamiBakura1988 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
nice chapter
YamiBakura1988 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
nice start
j-bear777 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
*kidnaps Kisaki and runs away with her* awwww shes soooo cute! and you are very welcome. _ you need more reviews. unfortunetly its going to be hard the get them because you entered the forbidden territory and used a *GASP* OC! oh nos :P Well I like the story :P. can't wait to read more! update soon!
Reaper-of-Lost-Souls chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! D
j-bear777 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
OMFG! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DREW THAT PICTURE ON DEVIANTART! GAH! I've been waiting for AGES to see a story about this ever since I saw that picture! And when it never came out i was sad :( Now you need to go tell everyone on deviantart who wanted to read it that you are finally getting around to writing it! Don't you DARE abandon this story! I had to go make an account just so I could review it. (I can write stories but sadly I can never finish them...)

So far it seems good. I laughed when Kisaki yelled out to Bakura. Does he even know that he has a daughter? Wouldn't that be a shocker to find out just before you die. And the thought of Bakura being a father is insanly cute! I wonder how he and everyone else are going to take it? Awww this fanfic is going to be sooooo cute! And I think I might be your first reviewer! Well it looked that way before i wrote this long review. :P update soon!