Reviews for Keeping A Promise
NarwhalWarlord chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Very nice. No Crucible, no stupidity. Just the team, an open end, and hope. Lovely.
Cayar chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Whoa. Very good.
SogaBan chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
You made me left sobbing...

Absolute tear-jerker!
Reklar chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Nicely done, Made Nightwing! I really like the interspersing of Shepard's last words with the fate of each major character from Mass Effect, and the fact that you don't rely on a deus ex machina to save the day, but rather leave the fate of the galaxy unknown, but in the hands of the tough, the defiant, and the brave. If the end must be awash in tragedy, let it be as glorious and hard won as can be imagined. Legends are born thusly.

There are a few spelling an grammatical errors, but nothing that cannot be cleaned up with a thorough revision or help from a beta reader. All in all, a very enjoyable and plausible read!
Siha Shap chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Raw, heart breakingly sad and very, very good.
Jason Kreuger Myers chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I'm begging you.

PLEASE put this as a full story! I'd like to see incidents like Samara's final stand and the resistance on Earth.

Either Ashley or Garrus are worthy successors to Shepards legacy. Nice work!
Janizary chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
B-I-T-C-H-I-N. Yeah, all in Caps (if FF filter doesn't kill it).

Loved the intermix of the message with the roll out with the current time (Ashley time).

General Massani. That rocks. Frakked up old bastard. ;) Amazing how you can love or hate (or both) the white-eyed SOB, depending on the author.

More Ash stuff, please.
Andy Wong Fey Hong chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Needless to say, a fantastic story. Something that is out of the box and unique among all the fics out there which are simply obsessed with romances between ShepXTali, Liara, Lawson, Garrus etc.

I really liked all of your "endings" or "fate" of the characters. Made me sad that Thane, Grunt and Mordin didn't survive long enough for the final fight, but their endings were fitting and I really admire your bravery in envisioning the different fates.

Your prediction for Mass Effect 3 was nicely done as well. Of course this is assuming by Mass Effect 3, the Council manage to get their assess off the table and prepare for the reapers. An empty Citadel, mines, and Bailey's last stand: makes me wanna cry seeing the last band of C-Sec luring the Reapers and sacrificing themselves to blow the Citadel.

One thing I really admire is your backup plan. I don't know how effective it'll be against Reapers though, even if they disable ALL the mass relays into Geth space. Oh well, its your fic. HAving the Big Six going against the Reapers is a nice touch as well.

Once again Well done. If I may ask, what is Deviant art and what is a meme?
Hewhoislost chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Dude awesome fic, if you keep writing one shots like this it will well worth the wait on your other fics. Keep up the great work.
BeGodlyBeLynn chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
ooh, I like this one. Very sweet, and I like how everything came together-but Rachni queen got left out in the cold! D: Fantabulous, though, in every respect.