Reviews for In Rapid Succession
LOVEDOVEY chapter 2 . 5/12
WTF?
WHY!?
Spooky chapter 3 . 4/20
i know its been like...5 years but i really would love to see the rest of this story? animaniacs is on netflix and i just got into it and this story is so so good! imsorry if im bothering you but i would love to see more
Actually Dot's cannon age is 10 not 5. Also Wakko is 11 and Yakko is 14. But apart from that this is great, please update soon!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
This sounds interesting! I know it's been several years since you updated, so I'm not expecting any new chapters. This seems like a good idea, though!
pokemaster101 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
YAKKOOOOOOO! DDDDDDD'X

Poor Dot. XD

Wakko toonspeed!

They need to help out more...

Um...idk criticism. :/ I like how each chapter focuses on each of the Warners. 8)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Are you ever going to finish this? It's great and I need to find out what happens! Also, I didn't catch the SNL reference, but then, I don't watch much of it. I'm impressed that this is your first story because it is written well and I don't remember any grammar mistakes.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
please i am beging you write more.
Dil24 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
It's been two years since you've updated and this is so good! Please update soon!
UnknownWarner chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
So, this is exactly what you said at the end of the 3rd chapter, Okay, I hope you enjoyed chapter three, and chapter four is also on its way. This time I won't wait months and months before updating... I swear! Yet here it is, 2 years later and there is no 4th chapter?! WHAT?! I must know what happens! KEEP POSTING!
MutantGirl95 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Please update soon, it's been two years since you last updated! I need more to this story!
goldengod 180 chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
good story interested to see what happens next
Cherucha chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD STORIES YEARS I like this story so far espesially the name.
HoneybearDRATSAB chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Nooooo! Yakko! Please please keep going! I'm sooooo excited to see what happens!