Reviews for In Rapid Succession
pokemaster101 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
YAKKOOOOOOO! DDDDDDD'X

Poor Dot. XD

Wakko toonspeed!

They need to help out more...

Um...idk criticism. :/ I like how each chapter focuses on each of the Warners. 8)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Are you ever going to finish this? It's great and I need to find out what happens! Also, I didn't catch the SNL reference, but then, I don't watch much of it. I'm impressed that this is your first story because it is written well and I don't remember any grammar mistakes.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
please i am beging you write more.
Dil24 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
It's been two years since you've updated and this is so good! Please update soon!
UnknownWarner chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
So, this is exactly what you said at the end of the 3rd chapter, Okay, I hope you enjoyed chapter three, and chapter four is also on its way. This time I won't wait months and months before updating... I swear! Yet here it is, 2 years later and there is no 4th chapter?! WHAT?! I must know what happens! KEEP POSTING!
MutantGirl95 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Please update soon, it's been two years since you last updated! I need more to this story!
goldengod 180 chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
good story interested to see what happens next
Cherucha chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD STORIES YEARS I like this story so far espesially the name.
HoneybearDRATSAB chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Nooooo! Yakko! Please please keep going! I'm sooooo excited to see what happens!
Enjoyer Of Humour chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
loving the story so far and can't wait for chapter 4 XD
Forestwater chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Holy crap! I never reviewed this, did I? I could've sworn I did . . . I READ it, at least. Anyway, I think that this is a really good story. I love how it expands with each chapter, and characters that were annoying in the first (read: DOT) were sympathetic in the second, and events become more clear once you see it from everyone's POV. . . . This is such a clever concept and it was really well-done. I'm not sure where you're going to go from here or if you're going anywhere, but I'm excited to read it. Good luck - you have an avid reader.
Jamocha101 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Yay, it's up. FINALEH! *Angel choir* Teehee, it looks even better when it's officially a part of the fathom. All epic and stuff. _

I dunno if they beta reader reviewing is like...cheating or something, but I couldn't resist. And I figured the more reviews there are, the more it will motivate people to look at the story, because they go "oohh, twnety-one reviews for three chapters, that's pretty good!" and click away. I know how annoying it is when you have a billion hits and little reviews...people are lazeh. But I really have little right to say that, because I read and not review all the time...and I don't even feel sorry...I'm a terrible person. ;_;

Ehem. But seriously, twenty-reviews in the third chapter is pretty good, especailly when it's in a not-so-busy nostalgia fathom like this; I once posted an Alvin and the Chipmunks fanfiction when the fathom was in its high traffic (still is, ever since the details on the opcoming third movie came out, incidentally), and I got about thirteen reviews by the eighth chapter. Granted, it was extremely ongoing and tedious, not nearly as funny as I intended it to be, taking way too long to get to the freaking point, not too much dialoug, and it was just...it was one big out-of-character over-explanatory mess. In mid-story, I deleted it because my passion for the Chipmunks wore off by then, but it probably would have gotten taken down, anyway, because the updates were getting really infrequent. And here you are with almost double the amount in less than half the chapters. I envy you. XD

Anyway, the editing to the first two chapters...way better. Dot isn't too relaxed, anymore, and all the grammat mistakes are gone, and on top of that, it really feels like you're genuinely delving into the characters' feelings, which is enhanced in awesomeness by the wavering perspectives. And you still managed to do that without using first person. Which is awesome. Because I don't like first person. Me personally. So. Yeah. c(-:

And this chapter is great, the editing did it justice, if I do say so myself, not that it wasn't totally epic before, because you have this awesome concept going, and the story is developing all amazingly. And when you submitted it to me, I forgot to mention how all the paragraphs were properly seperated when it came to dialoug, which shows me you're doing better and putting more effort into it, which really gives this story potentail. So I can't wait for the fourth chapter...especailly since it gets into all that stuff we talked about. *Wiggles eyebrows*

Okay, I think I'm done with all the sappy flattery, I apologize. _ Hurry up with the fourth chapter if you can, I cannot WAIT. No pressure, or anything. Rock on, duuuudette. XDDDDDD
Primi-tan chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Wow, poor Yakko. XD

I can relate to suck symptoms of a concussion like that, having a friend who was kicked in the head by a horse once and had a few screws knocked loose afterwards.

I like the drama and the varying POV's, you're doing a pretty good job thus far.

Looking forward to more!

*Salutes*
RedHatMeg chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Not bad. I've almost forgot about this story.
Classicsrule chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Alright, finally an update!

Well, Wakko was very much in character here-especially with the whole eating anything and everything gag, and I like how you portrayed him to be slightly panicky since he's not used to being leader-I dunno, I just like stuff like that. Anyway, I liked this chapter and can't wait for the next...I hope you keep your promise. Hell, I'd be okay with waiting just ONE month. XD