Reviews for Change One Side, Change The Story
Rain-chin chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Awesome!
Rain-chin chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Good chapter, I kind of got annoyed/hated the way Kukaku called Toshiro a freak right away.

Yoruichi has purple hair, how is that not weird either?
Rain-chin chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I loved it.
Rain-chin chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
I'm confused! Maybe because I'm not from the USA. But Toshiro had his first class the entire day? How does that work? Maybe I misread.
Rain-chin chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I'm confused how the classes are divided. So basically all of them have classes one to six, but at different times right? Basically first class Y and Tessai, but also T and Kisuke but at different times?

Good chapter.
Rain-chin chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
I'm more into a stable pairing than a harem. I was never/am not into harems, but we'll see how this one goes.
Rain-chin chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Absolutely loved it.
love toshiro dragon chapter 175 . 10/29/2014
I love this story! Am kinda sad it had to end. But I look forward to your other stories! Toshiro I my absolute favorite character out of all the anime I've seen! So thank u both sooooo much for righting this wonderful story! It was the best one I've read so far! XD
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 20 . 10/1/2014
And so it begins. I can't wait to see how you'll utilize Hitsugaya in this universe of yours.
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
When I think of an overpowered enemy, I think of someone who is always leveling up their overall power as they fight. BUT Azien has proven to irk me with a power I wouldn't have thought of to be overpowered. Who would've thought hypnosis put to extreme measures could make a character harder to defeat. I'm not trying to sound like a smart-ass though... I remember reading a story of the author countering Aizen powers by introducing the power of instinctual reflexes.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that Aizen was portrayed as an immortal in the manga/anime, you instead made it as though he could still bleed in this story. Yeah, it could be because these are the early years with a slightly alternative universe but still... I'm glad you didn't join the bandwagon of writing Aizen to be untouchable no matter what universe he's involved with.
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
However much I liked the idea of Toshiro having the ability to create clones of himself, I can't stop thinking of a possible scene where the moment Kisuke is scolded by Yoruichi, he steps into the line and pleads to Toshiro to save his lieutenant. After Yamamato dismisses everyone and the designated captains shunpo away, Toshiro gets a running start before forming ice wings and flying towards the forest. Now I understand that this would've made the Ice Prince seem OTT but I just thought of it as I finished this chapter.

P.S. Usually I don't continue to read a story with short chapters, but this has 175 chapters already written out so I just think : "Shut up and continue reading."
Angel Fantasy chapter 65 . 9/30/2014
Oooh! I love the fact that Toshiro saved Senna by making her a full-fledged shinigami! That was a great shot!
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
I don't know how I didn't recognize Unohana the first time around. I kept thinking it was Captain Suì-Fēng but Yoruichi is just starting school so that was out... I really should've known by how scary and calm you described her to be.
Angel Fantasy chapter 47 . 9/25/2014
... Is it me or is Hitsugaya starting to subtly overthrow Yamamoto's authority here? I know the Ice Captain has some resentment for the old man, but I never thought he'd become such a calculating, manipulative leader... Kind of makes me worried that a battle between Fire and Ice for the top seat might happen in later chapters if this goes on like this.
Jule chapter 175 . 9/19/2014
Pheww
I just finished reading the story... and I have to admit that I love the idea of yours. Even though Toshiro x Yoruichi seems to be a weird pairing, it totally fits your fanfiction.
I really had to laugh at some points because it was so damn funny xD
But it is a bit strange to have a happy end without too many sacrifices...
In the end, I still love your story and I believe it was a long way for you to go until you finished it. I am kind of sad that it ended, but every story has its ending, and it would've become just too long if you added even more chapters...
I am glad that you wrote this awesome fic and posted it.

And yes, it was even greater than great. It was fucking awesome :D

*Jule*