Reviews for Change One Side, Change The Story
Shka chapter 175 . 11/14
Just finished your story, and I wanted thank you for this wonderful work ;)
Ietzik chapter 1 . 8/17
It adds interest. I never would've considered the possibility of a dual-leader of the onmitsukido, but my focus was normally in other squads entirely.
Ietzik chapter 11 . 8/17
It's kind of funny how he doesn't even address them until the conversation is over.
Ietzik chapter 10 . 8/17
I love how you Incorporated his zanpakuto's human appearance into his wielder. It's really neat.
Ietzik chapter 9 . 7/12
And they are too adorable.
Ietzik chapter 8 . 7/12
I think the how might be mentioned in canon, but I'm not sure. Anyway, Diamond Dust Rebellion is still one of my favorite movies, and I feel so bad for Kusaka. It makes me happy knowing that Central 46 got what was coming to them. Sort of.
Ietzik chapter 7 . 7/12
Oh the mufalaf! Ishin is just too funny sometimes!
Ietzik chapter 6 . 7/11
Haha, two Yoruichis! Poor Toshiro. Also, the Ganju comment! I love Kukaku!
FrostHunter chapter 175 . 7/11
COOL story great job also if your willing to could you who please make hitsukarin or hitsuruki story? I would like to see what you'll do for story please.
Ietzik chapter 5 . 7/11
I agree. Yoruichi would definitely be worse as a kid. She's hysterical by the way. I've always loved her, but you've somehow made her even better!
Ietzik chapter 4 . 7/11
I love how you brought Kusaka in. I feel like he's too often forgotten. It's also amusing to see him as Ishin's friend.
Ietzik chapter 3 . 7/10
I love Retsu's smile. Ah, the ability to scare the shit out of even squad eleven with a simple smile. Also, I thought it was a good idea to go for the simple American style instead of stressing yourself to come up with something new.
Ietzik chapter 2 . 7/8
It still cracks me up that Yoruichi drags him though the halls like that! Before this story, I never really considered them as a compatible pairing, but you showed just how adorable they are together!
Ietzik chapter 1 . 7/7
I've read most of the story before, but I had to come back! This is still my favorite Bleach fanfiction to date! You wrote Toshiro and Yoruichi really well!
reptoholic chapter 175 . 8/18/2016
great story, looking forward to reading more of your works in the future.
1,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »