Reviews for Road to Mercy
Arabella Whitlock chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I loved this story.
I just hope you would someday continue this story.
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
awwwww that was so good and I wish it wasn't a one shot I liked it a lot :)
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I loved this side of James or should I say this James. I think it is wonderful that he is willing to help theose in need of death. I also loved that he is not killing them by drinking them every time. He lets them decide how they will die and gives them power over their own life/death. I can't imagine the pain of a terminal illness and knowing that you have months or days left to live.

I would love to see this continue, but I also feel you did a beautiful job of ending it.

Congratualtions on your win.
paleandicecold chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Frustrating: In a word, your one shots are just maddening. I have only read two they are written really well, and I probably wont read anymore because they leave me wanting more from the story. Your plot was really good too and I agree the pairing works, but you can't do this to your readers! I say this with amusement in my tone and I hope that it is coming across this way. I don't mean for my review to sound acerbic or scathing. I actually like your writing; I just don't like the fact you left me hanging on the two stories I have read of yours. Stop It Already! LOL!

Another Great start to a 'LONGER STORY' by the way.
kataang160 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This story is amazing. Thank you for making me bielive in a new ship. BellaxJames FOREVER!
LFC Hotstuff chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Serena sent me a personal message apologizing for her false assumption relating to this story.
li meilin chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Just got to say that I love this story and wish you guys would continue it. James as a doctor would be hot.

Though I saw the reviews and I have to say that you are no better than that girl who thought you stole the story because your review wasn't so nice either. Yes hers was way out of line, but is it right to be rude right back. I can actually understand why she would think that though. You did mention shadow-kissed, but someone else was the one that posted it.

Well either way I do love this story and plan to read more stories by you in the future.
darkstarligt21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Yeah I think that james and bella would be great too. Please update
JSVampiregirl666 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
It never ceases to amaze me when people don't stop, think, and check before they just let their mouths run without thinking things through first. And then the rude comments are just disgusting. Isn't there a nicer way of contacting the author before leaving a rude review? But as we all know, some people don't have a filter or their brain doesn't seem to connect the facts the correct way. Anyhoo, the point of this little review is PLEASE make sure that you are 100% certain about what you are about to say makes sense. Obviously, James-hoors hosted a contest, which in fact features this story on their page. Both authors, LFC Hotstuff and Shadow_Kissed wrote this story. It was a collab. If you would've taken the time to actually CHECK OUT the info more carefully and perhaps read this - ***1st Place Winner in the Games With James One Shot Contest- FFnet - Collaboration with the talented Shadow_Kissed***

You would've known the story was NOT STOLEN OR COPIED! *smiles*

Anyway, I want to say that I LOVED this o/s! You both did an amazing job, as always! 3
shadow4kissed chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
As I've said, you are way out of line with what you've said.

Tips:

1. Check

2. Don't be ignorant

3. Mind your words

4. CHECK.

Road to Mercy was a story co written for a CONTEST. If you had taken the time to read the A/N you would have noticed that we indeed won first place. That LFC(Hotstuff) acknowledged the contest in the A/N.

To say I am fuming is to say the least. Next time please refrain yourself and get your facts straight.

Nothing makes me more sick than people like you who do not read or get their facts straight but who judge and create problems.

Serena9003
serena9003 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This story came at you from out of the blue huh. More like came to you from another story. You copied this story from 'Road to Mercy' by James-h00rs. How do I know? Because it is word for word the same exact thing and hers was posted a month ago. What makes it worse is you actually claimed it as yours in your authors note. People like you make me sick. You need to take this story down.