Reviews for Rikkai AU
lol ryoma
that what
its like
i can see your deadpan incredulousness
dragon9811 chapter 5 . 2/25
Just please don't stopQQ the minute i got hooked up with the story you stopped...why?
XxKirizakixX chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
This is so awesome! It's hard to find good parallel universe stories not littered with bad ocs :D.
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will ryoma meet the rikkai regulars. will he join rikkai or seigaku. will he meet atobe, monkey king. what will the rikkai regulars reactions be towards meeting ryoma. how will they react when they see ryoma with yukimura, and ryoma teasing yukimura.
Aiko Namikara chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Hi,

ähm, at first I apologize for my bad english.
Than I have to say : Are YOU fucking kidding me! .
No, it is going to be really interesting and you have stopt on writing.
Thats not fair.
I am now a really big fan of this story and want to continue on reading, but it had ended now.
So, what should i do?

You cant stop.
I mean it is a really cool story.
Please continue on writing.

And I, öhm, have a request to ask.
I really want to translate this story on another fansite in germany, if you dont mind.

Greets
Aiko
PS.: I really hope you could have understand my english
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Really interesting! Love it! Hoping you will finish it :)
Sanz0girl chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
awww, was really good
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Oh man, this is so great! Still hoping you'll finish this :))
fee O chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
next please ? pleassse ? :D
dark1988 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I do hope you continue this! I love the plot! You are very talented at writing! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Pls continue this! XD more Seiichi x Ryoma!
Ciel Squish chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
PLease UPDATE!
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
This is sooo interesting! Please update :D I wanna see the look on Rikkaidai's faces when they see ryoma's tennis. (:
The runt Duchess chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
ooohhh...this is gooood. I hope you can come back and work on this sometime! It's a GREAT AU fic. - great amazing job! -
w- easy enough chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
lol, that was pretty funny. Ryoma knows how to get on people's nerves. But it was also sad, because you can feel the torment he's going through not being able to play tennis.