Reviews for Suffocated On Hold
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 12 . 3/2
Well I really like your story so far, especially the idea of Bella having her own alter ego like the Major and Captain. Such a smart idea I think!

Anyway, I hope you eventually get over your writers block. I generally find the best way to do so is to carve out a time to sit down and start writing even if you have no idea what you're going to right. I find that putting the proverbial pen to paper tends to help immensely and the ideas will eventually come to you once you start writing. Maybe that doesn't work for everybody but it sure works for me.

Though I will warn you that sometimes when you do it that way, you really won 't like the first chapter you turn out once the block clears but they always get better after the first. So make sure to start out with a filler chapter, that way your main plot doesn't suffer while you get your ideas flowing.

Hope that helps!
Blessings,
-BMW
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Yay esme
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Yay Carlisle
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Please continue this story i love it
silversimon chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Love this, and several of your other stories. Rereading. Why was Jasper/Major so careless after Peter's warning to protect Isabella? Doesn't add up for me. Jasper is too smart for such a lapse. Hope you return to FF soon. You are sorely missed.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
a bientot
dawn.schlimpf chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
please update soon
jaspersmate81 chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
I wish to add my name to your petition: jaspersmate81. Thank you for speaking up. What they are doing is wrong and hurtful. I truly love your story. You are an amazing up the excellent work. I can't wait for your next update.
ForrestersWitch chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Polyamory written maturely instead of I gotta say we here are diggin it!
jenn008 chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Update soon!
honeybun37876 chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
how long are they gone to let edward and alice be torn apart and how will the fight with the volture? hope u update soon :)
Hikada chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
great story, hope i can read more
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
We need the f#(ward and Malice to make a come back. Like them tormenting Bella and not the dominate version of her..
silversimon chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Repetition (mine) aside, this story is too good to be "lost". Hope you find your Muse soon.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013