Reviews for Suffocated On Hold
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Please continue this story i love it
silversimon chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Love this, and several of your other stories. Rereading. Why was Jasper/Major so careless after Peter's warning to protect Isabella? Doesn't add up for me. Jasper is too smart for such a lapse. Hope you return to FF soon. You are sorely missed.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
a bientot
dawn.schlimpf chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
please update soon
jaspersmate81 chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
I wish to add my name to your petition: jaspersmate81. Thank you for speaking up. What they are doing is wrong and hurtful. I truly love your story. You are an amazing up the excellent work. I can't wait for your next update.
ForrestersWitch chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Polyamory written maturely instead of I gotta say we here are diggin it!
jenn008 chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Update soon!
honeybun37876 chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
how long are they gone to let edward and alice be torn apart and how will the fight with the volture? hope u update soon :)
Hikada chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
great story, hope i can read more
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
We need the f#(ward and Malice to make a come back. Like them tormenting Bella and not the dominate version of her..
silversimon chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Repetition (mine) aside, this story is too good to be "lost". Hope you find your Muse soon.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
:-)
AbbeNormal chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Hey Katie!
You know what? I'm going to reread this outstanding story, and see if I can come up with something for you. Why? Because when you started it back in 2011, it was my favorite story ever. You are an awesome writer, and I don't want to see this story not work out for you...you've done too good of a job with it to let it go. So, I will get back to you, and I hope I can help in some way. You shared your talent with us all, it isn't too much to ask that we share ideas with you...but, just to let you know...I write poetry, and make believe. I think, is beyond me, but I will give it my best! :o) Promise!

Mary :o)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Now my inner beast is dancing around like a lunatic at the thought of the evil pixie being in pieces singing DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD. I L-O-V-E LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE
kraqui83 chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
domage que tu n'es pas fait la suite.

kiss christal