Reviews for When Past and Present Collide
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Well written ... Really want find out what happens next. Pls post more soon
Kimmeke95 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Could you please continue this story, very interesting...
bckskn chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Great story! I really want to know the ending! are you still working on this one? keep it up!
GraceGraceGrace chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Oh happy happy sigh!

I have just discovered this forum and this lovely story!

I loved Dr. Yablonsky, in spite of the frequent awkwardness of the show's plots. They created SUCH an interesting character and then wasted it by NOT TELLING HIS STORY!

So your beautiful insights into his backstory and his inner person is delightful and perfect. Along with some great drama too.

I hope you will continue. I am absolutely hooked!
goorob chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
I am also enjoying your story. I just found Three Rivers online and have been watching it and was also disappointed in how few stories are online :( But I am very much enjoying your story, you are a very good writer!
GreenEyes09 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Great chapter, I loved this show so I love your story.
cresdin chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Hey! Just wanted to tell you that I'm loving this!

I just mainlined all of Three Rivers yesterday, and was very disappointed to find out how few fics there were for it out there on the interwebs.

Anyhow, you're doing an awesome job with this one, and I really hope you update it soon.

Thanks a bunch for making my day with this,

Cresdin
mystery of the mist chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I'm really enjoying reading this story. This chapter was fantastic, especially the part at the end when Rena was talking to Andy. Please update soon!
sym64 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
I really really like your story, I think it’s great that you’re writing a Three Rivers story. Just loved that show, had so much potential and was about a really important issue.

Was really sad when it got canceled just when it was getting so interesting. Of course if it were still running we wouldn’t have the absolute wonderful Steve McGarrett, so maybe it’s a good thing that it was canceled after all. But I really loved it, one of the best medical shows so far.

Anyway, really hope you will update your story soon.
moonjat54 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Wow...had me going there for a moment. I thought that Andy didn't stand a chance of being found and he and Scott would be in major trouble. I do think that he and Rena need to talk...honestly with each other. It is so clear they still care about each other.
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
It was wonderful. Good job, no, execelent job!
crokettsgirl chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Wow that was so good. I thought how Andy got Scott to move was good but it scared me when he got the chest pains. And then Andy moving from the tree and debrie after the tree fell on him as he protected Scott. I'm glad Rena kept looking for him. And with the Hyperthermia I'm glad they were able to get to them in time to warm them up with heating blankets and warm IV's . But now Scott will need help and I think now he will get cleaned up and stay like he did on the show. I think now he will trust Andy more. And it saddened me the look between Rena and Andy that love isn't enough...that always saddened me though I also liked him with Lisa...Great job. sue
crokettsgirl chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Wow from getting drunk and admitting Scott reminded Andy of himself to David and now Scott is bleeding like Joey. I think you are doing well with the dialogue. I thought this was a very good chapter I've only read one Three rivers story and that was a cross over with H50. This is very good please continue it...Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I just saw all the Three Rivers my friend sent me the files she has of the show and now they are going to stream line it on NetFlixs...so hopefully something more will come of them.

I am so glad I found this story I like how you did this with Joey protecting Andy and telling him to be a surgeon. Funny when I first saw the episode with Uncle Mike I said that's Steve's dad..lol...But I thought the beginning was very well done and brings us into the story. Fantastic job. sue
GreenEyes09 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
I really like your story, I hope you will continue with it sometime soon.