Reviews for The Asian Community is Very Tight
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I...I think I want to cry over the sheer perfection of this story...
I don't know what to do with my emotions really. This is truly clever!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
:D
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So original! I love it :)
Kyd Chyme chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awesome(
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ooh, I can see things from Wes and Kurt's point of view, and Wes does seem like the type to be overly paranoid.
TheOneWithTheShortHair chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I almost wanted to kill Wes at first, but I was smiling at the end.

Great job.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Aww, that was so cute! I've been looking all over for a fic that shows that Mike, Tina and Wes are friends, or at least know each other! It has been mentioned before that the Asian community is very tight, so it makes sense that they would know each other. (And Wes is smoking hot).

The premise of this was very believable, and I wish that they had that Invitationls. I loved Tina's voice in that (have you noticed how she sounds so different each time she has a solo - True Colours, Dog Days and ABC?). So thanks for the great read!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Woah. You did a really fantastic job with this! It was extremely well crafted. Great job!
Charmina chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh, so good! I just loved the whole flow of it and the ending was perfect. Great job!
ForgetMeNotViolet chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
kjg;ejkgljekljw;f ALL THE AWARDS.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really liked this. A great take on why Wes has problems with Kurt. Well done. :)
Molodoo chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This story is great. :) I liked it and it didn't even seem that angsty to me! Awesome job. :)
Marte chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was an excellent Wes-story. I could hear his voice through it all. Very cool that you displayed the change in Mike. And I loved the ending.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love this story, it's a really nice Wes pov.
AnnLuc chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
first of all: I think you did a really great job characterizing Wes in this story. it was cool to see things trough his eyes and I'm glad you choose his point of view. its a great change from the usual.

I absolutely love the beginning. the idea of Wes and Mike knowing each other trough this asian camp is so interesting and also kind of funny. it is also very nice to read how much glee club actually means to mike (and how it changed him x3)

the whole ff was wonderful to read. (due to the fact that it was wonderful written. xD) I really like your writing style.

I personally think it is kind of funny that Wes thinks Kurt is seducing Blaine. (I mean, Kurt is just standing there, while Blaine sings teenage dream to him... basically flirting with him. Kurt didn't really do anything besides staring xD) anyway, great ff, I would love t read more stuff like this.